Tulsa Gun Show Cancelled

Just checked R.K. Shows website, said nothing about Murfreesboro show being cancelled at this time. The show in Somerset,KY has been cancelled, tho.

May change at any time. I plan on going to the 'boro if the show is still on. The last time, that place was packed.

42 minutes ago, Grunt67 said:

Just checked R.K. Shows website, said nothing about Murfreesboro show being cancelled at this time. The show in Somerset,KY has been cancelled, tho.

May change at any time. I plan on going to the 'boro if the show is still on. The last time, that place was packed.

After getting their azz chewed out for making stupid statements on Social Media, Murfreesboro city government isn’t saying much. But I doubt many will buy tables at that show. That’s the bad news. The good news (this a good news/bad news/ deal) is that if they have it you  will probably be able to find a parking space.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

After getting their azz chewed out for making stupid statements on Social Media, Murfreesboro city government isn’t saying much. But I doubt many will buy tables at that show. That’s the bad news. The good news (this a good news/bad news/ deal) is that if they have it you  will probably be able to find a parking space.

I was thinking the same thing. Last time I had to park up the street in somebody's grass,

and stand in line forever. When I came it the line was still the same.

17 hours ago, Grunt67 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Last time I had to park up the street in somebody's grass,

and stand in line forever. When I came it the line was still the same.

Yeah, I went there, luckily found a parking spot up front as I started to leave. But when I got close enough to see inside; I turned around and left. It was packed nuts to butts.

I was going to plan better this time and see what was available for Cowboy Western holsters. But I can do what is being asked of me and wait. I doubt much will be there, if its even held.