Where's the wheel guns

joel0711

1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

I don’t know. I would love to have some Performance Center Revolvers from back in the day when PC meant something. But I have a PC M&P that I told the guys at S&W if it was ever in the Performance Center; in was on a cart passing through.

Back in the day, they didn't need to go through the performance center. The old Smith and Wessons couldn't be improved upon.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DaveTN said:

PCR?

2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Performance Center Revolvers maybe?

2 hours ago, DaveTN said:

I don’t know. I would love to have some Performance Center Revolvers from back in the day when PC meant something. But I have a PC M&P that I told the guys at S&W if it was ever in the Performance Center; in was on a cart passing through.

Pistol
Caliber
Revolvers

I know somewhere on TGO is a thread hashing out the to have or not to have revolvers in 9mm 40 45 acp 10mm etc and the pic I posted is 3 of those. Charter Arms 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 acp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

Pistol
Caliber
Revolvers

I know somewhere on TGO is a thread hashing out the to have or not to have revolvers in 9mm 40 45 acp 10mm etc and the pic I posted is 3 of those. Charter Arms 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 acp.

:) I'd like to have a 6.5" 610. But not enough to pay $830 for it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FUJIMO said:

Pistol
Caliber
Revolvers

OOPS!!!:eek::shrug:

38 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I'd like to hear more about the top 3. The very top SAA is all scratched up.:D

The top two are both 7.5" 3rd gen Colt SAA in 45 Colt.  I like bleed guns but could not pass up the top one.  It was just so shiny. 😀  The third one down is a USFA in 44 Special.  I think it is the best looking of the group.  I love the CCH frame.  Now I just need to find some real ivory grips to fit it.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

Pistol
Caliber
Revolvers

The correct terminology is Pistol Cartridge Revolvers. FWIW Most pistols and revolvers can share the same caliber but not the cartridge. Revolvers of course, can shoot pistol cartridges of the same caliber with the correct modifications where semi pistols cannot.

Regards

Rod 

Edited by rodteague
8 hours ago, KahrMan said:

The top two are both 7.5" 3rd gen Colt SAA in 45 Colt.  I like bleed guns but could not pass up the top one.  It was just so shiny. 😀  The third one down is a USFA in 44 Special.  I think it is the best looking of the group.  I love the CCH frame.  Now I just need to find some real ivory grips to fit it.

I amend my wish. Now want both the 2nd and 3rd from the bottom I like 44 Special. My 624 would like a roommate.

• Like 1