Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

Well, I apologize for the poor quality . . .

This is 99.9999999% my AR--all I'm waiting on is a mil-spec buffer tube, so I threw everything on a shop-property lower to get a feel for it. MY lower is a Spike's Semi/Safe, but other than that, it's as it will be once that one stupid part comes in. Sights got left at the house this morning, but they're a Troy front and a GG&G multi-aperture rear. Trying to decide between an Aimpoint and an EoTech, other than that, it's complete.

Anyway, after months of waiting, planning, buying parts, selling parts, etc, here's my Evil Flat Dark Earth Rifle.

2-3-09004.jpg

Specs:

Upper/Handguards: LMT Monolithic Rail Platform, CQB-Length, with Badger gen-2 charging handle.

Lower: Spike's Tactical, Safe/Semi marked, caliber Multi.

Barrel: LMT MRP Quick-Change 16-inch, 1:7 twist, with A2 flash-hider.

Stock: MagPul CTR Mil-Spec, Flat Dark Earth.

Rail Covers: MagPul full-profile and ladder covers, Flat Dark Earth.

Pistol Grip: MagPul MIAD, Flat Dark Earth.

Fed by an assortment of PMags, Lancers, GI mags, and a couple of civilian Colt 20-rounders.

Looks very nice!!!

New here, but figured id post up what i have so far. Just got the Saiga 12 last week, so im working on the conversion process now. Collapsible stock and pistol grip getting in first. Gas piston and handguard next. on the right is my black polymer AK-47. Havent changed anything on it. Big knife is a Gerber LMF-II, and small everyday carry is a Boker Automatica Kalishnikov ak74.

Ive just started my entry into guns within the past few months as an owner, but looking to pick up quite a bit more over the next year or two.

4.jpg

Guest Astra900

Okay, I finally got around to adding to this thread. My favorite EBR accompanied by the pistol of which my TGO persona is so named.

DSC02533-1.jpg

Edited by Astra900
Guest v3bahumut
Hey its my celica buddy!Now we can be gun buddys!

Gay inuendo behind thats a nice looking sks.

Oh hai, and thanks.

So hasn't your car been sitting up at Carma for like 5 months now?

Guest VolDaddy
Okay, I finally got around to adding to this thread. My favorite EBR accompanied by the pistol of which my TGO persona is so named.

DSC02533-1.jpg

Nice Galil.

I have a centuary Goloni.

Reterned it once for a recall. Runs fine.

Also got the mag block to put ar mags in it.

Still gotta fit it to the gun . Needs a lil dremel work.

I think it will look awesome with a beta mag under it.