Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

It's entirely possible I have too much free time...

DSCN3176.jpg

DSCN3183.jpg

I couldn't justify ever spending the money on that elcan... now if it fell off the back of the truck, well that's a different story. You ever think about putting a DR site on the back of that Elcan? I set mine up like that once but then went back to the CMORE... didn't really need the variable power reticle on that deployment.

I couldn't justify ever spending the money on that elcan... now if it fell off the back of the truck, well that's a different story. You ever think about putting a DR site on the back of that Elcan? I set mine up like that once but then went back to the CMORE... didn't really need the variable power reticle on that deployment.
I actually have a Docter MRD, and I thought about it for a minute, but I'm not a big fan of piggyback optics. Besides, the Elcan spends most of its time in 1x anyway.
Primary Arms Micro and an Aimpoint 3x magnifier that gets shared between a couple of different rifles.

I thought that might what it was. I've been thinking about getting a micro for my ar and my mark III 22/45. How do you like yours?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I thought that might what it was. I've been thinking about getting a micro for my ar and my mark III 22/45. How do you like yours?

I have an Aimpoint T-1 and H-1 on a couple of other guns, and as far as simple functioning goes, the PA Micro is very, VERY close. For a .22, I don't think there's a better optic for even twice the price.
I have an Aimpoint T-1 and H-1 on a couple of other guns, and as far as simple functioning goes, the PA Micro is very, VERY close. For a .22, I don't think there's a better optic for even twice the price.

Nice!! Hopefully It stands up to. 223/5.56 pretty good also. Thanks for the info :D

ok ill play.

IMAG0141.jpg

*top one is my first ar. bought it from a member here. dpms upper with double star lower.

*2nd one with the magpul fde goodies i just built. got a couple stripped lowers during the PSA sale.

its a 16" light weight delton upper with yhm lightweight free float tube.still waiting on my sights...backordered from midwest industries...need to hit the range and see how it shoots:)

primary arms micro dot btw. fixed base with the lower 1/3 cowitness mount. havent shot with it much, but like it so far.

IMAG0142-1.jpg

start to the wife's build. one of the lowers i got from PSA. pink tapco furniture:rolleyes:. i will prob do another delton kit with the 16" light weight barrel...just standard no add ons.

My 2nd EBR I just got. It's an ArmaLite AR-10T in .260 Rem. and I can't wait to shoot it. My scope, rings, dies, brass, and bullets are on the way and I should have it up and running by next Sunday-

ArmaLite020.jpg

Edited by USMCJG