Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

pretty simple but I built it myself

RRA upper mostly

Vidalia police supply lower, spike buffer RRA hammer

magpul goodies

all i need is a mag loader dang those things are bad on the fingers

looking to build a 556 upper to go along with it, but Im not sure on what to build

2012-02-14_13-10-17_87.jpg

2012-02-14_13-09-57_657.jpg

Edited by rbl

How do you like that sling? Is that a Vickers and did it come with that buckle? That's what I am looking for.

Nice rifle too!!

Thanks! The sling is a Blue Force Gear VCAS Padded AA, and I love it. Have 'em on most of my long guns. It's a little different from the standard Vickers, but still Larry's design. When you say 'buckle', I'm assuming you mean the attachment hardware on either end. If that's the case, then no, they're not included. In that particular pic, I've got a Daniel Defense QD sling swivel on the receiver end (about 15 bucks), and an ITW C.L.A.S.H. hook on the rail attachment (4 bucks). Hope that helps.

Thanks! The sling is a Blue Force Gear VCAS Padded AA, and I love it. Have 'em on most of my long guns. It's a little different from the standard Vickers, but still Larry's design. When you say 'buckle', I'm assuming you mean the attachment hardware on either end. If that's the case, then no, they're not included. In that particular pic, I've got a Daniel Defense QD sling swivel on the receiver end (about 15 bucks), and an ITW C.L.A.S.H. hook on the rail attachment (4 bucks). Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info! That helps very much. I am going to order that sling setup. I was referring to the C.L.A.S.H hook in my post. It appears to be a secure and comfortable sling. Looks cool, too

Edited by Batman

Thanks for the info! That helps very much. I am going to order that sling setup. I was referring to the C.L.A.S.H hook in my post. It appears to be a secure and comfortable sling. Looks cool, too

Check out SKD Tactical if you haven't already. That's where I get almost all of my gear.

img7185gn.jpg

Draco

20973257.jpg

Bushmaster AR This has actually taken a few deer

img0508m.jpg

DPMS Upper Bushmaster Lower red dot Light laster BiPod and all the Neat things "This is My 8 yr old sons Ar 15"

img7190q.jpg

This is My latest its a Old rommey with sidefolder I just got really love this one

next on my list is an AK74 Id love to find one beat up and cheap cause im gonna redo the hell out of it any

Bushmaster MOE XM15-E2S 5.56

Magpul pistol grip, AFG, stock, Handguards, rail panels, PMags, Rear MBUIS, Winter Trigger Guard, B.A.D lever

Aimpoint CompML2 2x with Larue Tactical mount

BCM Complete Bolt Carrier Group (AUTO)

BCM Gunfighter charging handle

Yes this rifle has M4 feed ramps

Stock BCG has properly staked gas keys

Bushmaster is making quality products again! YAY!

aefcb7fc-ce73-2ea8.jpgaefcb7fc-ce8c-5036.jpg

Yayyyyyyy

On Monday I took possession of my Arsenal AK47 variant (Warsaw Stock). This is my first AK and I am excited to find the right accessories, but keep the AK feel.

I picked up the magazines at AIM Surplus. It's a great addition to my EBR family.

2012-02-22_08-07-44_470.jpg

On Monday I took possession of my Arsenal AK47 variant (Warsaw Stock). This is my first AK and I am excited to find the right accessories, but keep the AK feel.

I picked up the magazines at AIM Surplus. It's a great addition to my EBR family.

2012-02-22_08-07-44_470.jpg

... and OH! That AK is a sweet one! Aresenal does great work.

Guest Broomhead

Let me introduce you to my baby, Angel. She's a Ruger 10/22 in a Promag Archangel 5.56 stock. I did the trigger work myself, it's a very smooth, clean pull that breaks at just over a pound (~1lb 2-6oz, according to my fish scale). The barrel is an OEM standard taper chopped to 16" and threaded with an A2 birdcage flash hider. The scope is a Leapers UTG 4-16x40 RGB Mil-Dot with resettable, locking turrets. The sling that I use is a USGI web sling that I replaced the OD green strap with a black web belt, works like a dream and looks great to boot. I need to rework the bolt some, and have the chamber set back and redone, but that is for another day. I want another flash hider that I can experiment with to give it a new look, so if you have one lying around that you're not using, PM me please.

I am having a friend on RFC rework the stock to add a rear charging handle, like an AR. I have to modify my own receiver since he is out of state and neither of us want to hassle with an FFL shipping it to and fro.

He is also going to chop, turn, and install a delta ring on the existing forearm so that I can then install any AR forearm I desire. He's basically making the part of the forearm that attaches to the stock into an adapter piece for any forearm. I'm having to wait till payday to send it off to him though. :(

He has performed all of this work on his own Archangel stock, which can be seen Here.

Here's Angel:

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Yes I know a .22lr can't hang with the big dogs, but I'm proud of her.

Edited by Broomhead

Just got my first AR, a Stag model 2. Added a cheap AIM quad rail and G.P.S. vertical grip today. Trying to decide on optics now. Here is a before and after pic along with some evil black pistols. Glock 20sf,19,21sf IMAG0347.jpgIMAG0353.jpg

Edited by Bad_Bowtie
  • 2 weeks later...