Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

Guest brandon_pitt
I have been making some changes to mine. Here they are in their current states...

IMG_0616b.jpg

IMG_0623a.jpg

IMG_0523a.jpg

Mike, they all look awesome but that 3rd ar, I'm assuming your match grade target rifle, is flat out gorgeous!!!

Mike, they all look awesome but that 3rd ar, I'm assuming your match grade target rifle, is flat out gorgeous!!!

Thanks. Long range in general. I have no objections to popping a varrmint with it. It gets shot a lot less than the others. It needs good ammo, and weighs 13 lbs.

I'll post a pic of these EBR's. The AK is mostly done, however I will be changing out the forend with a rail for mounting a red dot. They are so much easier to acquire quickly. The AKM was originally a Chicom NHM 91, that had the barrel chopped down and a permanent flash hider attached. It is now just over 16" OAL. The stock and grip are KVAR, replacing the original thumbhole stock. Jim Fuller at Rifle Dynamics did the barrel chop, flash hider and complete reworking of the internal trigger components. He then parkerized the rifle. He also did his rear sight job, opening up the rear sight to allow for easier use.

The MAK is IMO one of the finest AK style rifles ever made. It runs and runs. I bought it 15-17 years ago for around $200. So for me the reworking of it was an investment. His work is so well thought of I wouldn't have a problem getting rid of it in a minute to a professional operator. In fact I have already had offers on it. I plan to keep it though as I think it is a solid piece of kit.

The AR is a Daniel Defense DDM4. It is simply put as rugged an AR as is built today. If you want to see what a DDm4 with an Aimpoint will withstand in a torture test, look up Vickers attempt to kill one on YouTube.

I love that rifle.

IMG_4115.jpg

Guest Lester Weevils
Nice pup. Warning... not for southpaws :-)

Hi Mike

Here is an Evil Green Rifle set up for southpaw. The black thang behind the ejection port is a Ratworx snap-on brass deflector, which works good enough that a northpaw PROBABLY would not get a face full of brass using the southpaw bolt. The EGR has energetic ejection which could possibly sting if a case hits a bystander. The deflector sends cases down and forward.

The EGR is accompanied by a 9mm Slightly Disreputable Black Rifle. The SDBR is also set up southpaw, which is easy to do on that one without having to get any special southpaw parts.

Also tagging along is a PWPP (Pistol With Pituitary Problems).

TrioSmall.jpg

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez
Hi Mike

Here is an Evil Green Rifle set up for southpaw. The black thang behind the ejection port is a Ratworx snap-on brass deflector, which works good enough that a northpaw PROBABLY would not get a face full of brass using the southpaw bolt. The EGR has energetic ejection which could possibly sting if a case hits a bystander. The deflector sends cases down and forward.

The EGR is accompanied by a 9mm Slightly Disreputable Black Rifle. The SDBR is also set up southpaw, which is easy to do on that one without having to get any special southpaw parts.

Also tagging along is a PWPP (Pistol With Pituitary Problems).

You have the best names for things.

Guest FastMover

Here's one of my EBR's. It's a plain jane Armalite with a factory 2 stage trigger. MI #17 rail, Troy rail covers, Tango Down stubby VFG, VLTOR Offset scout mount with a Surefire G2, an Aimpoint PRO, A.R.M.S. 71 rear sight, and a Larue Sling.

782573890_photobucket_11043_.jpg