Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

Here is my rather simple black rifle. Nothing fancy about it, but I think I like it that way. I think the only thing I would like to do to it at this point is put short rail on the float tube to provide a better mount for the bipod and some better glass would always be good.

100_1913.jpg

100_1909.jpg

I just replaced my KAC M5 rail with a Magpul MOE. I just didn't like having all that rail and weight when all I had mounted was a bipod.

62572bed-aaf5-1a55.jpg

Next I'm picking up a new scope, probably a Burris fullfield II 3x9 in a PEPR mount.

Then I'm looking at a new stock of some sort, either a RRA operator A2 stock or the Magpul PRS stock.

Holler at me if you decide on the A2 Operator. I have one that's barely used. It's lighter than the PRS.

Here is my rather simple black rifle. Nothing fancy about it, but I think I like it that way. I think the only thing I would like to do to it at this point is put short rail on the float tube to provide a better mount for the bipod and some better glass would always be good.

100_1913.jpg

100_1909.jpg

Mounting something on a free float tube is an experience that everybody needs to have once :D. I have a story, with pictures :leaving:

So you can honestly say that you had to use algebra and trig to modify your AR, that is awesome.

Yep. The Calculus book was too thick :-). The guy that built the upper just eyeballed the hole for the sling swivel stud. So, the first time I broke it down and installed the bag rider, it wasn't level. This was the result. I had to drill another hole. Now the level on the rest, and the level on the scope agree. I don't have a problem with tubes, but I'll build my own upper next time so I don't have to deal with any Bubba crap.

primary arms gen 2 red dot and deluxe magnifier. So far i like them ive owned mepro 21, eotech 553, 556, xps and aimpont compm2 so far im very pleased for the money spent have had zero problems and it has maintained zero on every remount after cleaning and remount. ive attempted to stray away from being an optic snob as much as i would love to buy a specter dr. or aimpoint micro i wanted to try something economical and i always have the backup irons/plastics