Custom leather OWB holsters. Small operation, just me and my bench. Officially a TGO Vendor.

ShootrMgavn

NOTE: See most recent post here for updated details.

Hey folks. I've been around TGO since 2013 I think, but I have recently started seriously producing custom leather holsters and I have just officially become a TGO Vendor. I have a small operation and no plans to do this full time, but I love making sturdy, safe, and well designed holsters and hope there may be some demand out here for them. 

I do not have many blue guns yet (holster making molds) but I will order any blue gun that a customer wants with no extra charge to the customer. I am asking $40-$50 per order right now, not including shipping. All transactions are handled through PayPal and I expect lead times to remain under 2 weeks. I receive payment first, then begin building or ordering the proper mold. 

Please reach out with any questions or comments. Happy to get more involved in our awesome firearms community!

The holsters below are already spoken for, but are some examples of my recent work. 

IMG_20200312_000009.jpg

IMG_20200312_082604__01.jpg

IMG_20200318_155913.jpg

IMG_20200316_153926__01.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, itchytriggerfinger said:

My only recommendation is to charge more.  LOL  Your work looks great.  I wouldn't pay less than $80 for a holster of this quality.  Being a kydex bender myself, I know how much work goes into holster making. 

Lol, my wife actually got onto me for charging too little! I'd really like to get some of these holsters into yall's hands to see what everyone's impressions are before charging more. My only testers have been myself, family and friends so far. Once I am 100% confident that my holsters consistently meet the expectations of experienced handgun carriers, then I will feel confident increasing prices a bit. I trust that they will meet and exceed expectations, but you never know until they get into the hands of enough customers. 

@hipower @TripleGGG @Durow I have responded to all messages. I am frankly humbled by everyone's interest. Thanks so much!

I received my holsters today. Ordered one each for a G43X and a Shield. The look is great, the finish is as well. The leather is stiff and firm. I expect that to soften a bit with a bit of saddle soap and use. 

The important part...pistol retention is excellent on them. No way a pistol will fall out of these. It takes a firm pull to release them. I'll have to learn how to draw all over again.

In short, I llke them and will order more as I can.

17 minutes ago, hipower said:

I received my holsters today. Ordered one each for a G43X and a Shield. The look is great, the finish is as well. The leather is stiff and firm. I expect that to soften a bit with a bit of saddle soap and use. 

The important part...pistol retention is excellent on them. No way a pistol will fall out of these. It takes a firm pull to release them. I'll have to learn how to draw all over again.

In short, I llke them and will order more as I can.

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the business and the great feedback. 

Archived