How to choose the best golf rangefinder?

benriddle

Hey guys!

I've occasionally had the opportunity of playing golf and always had amazing, memorable experiences. Decided to pick it up as a serious hobby now but I don't really know much about it.I decided I am going to get myself a LINK REMOVED but not sure witch one to pick. Saw some great options compared on this site and am leaning towards the Bushnell Tour V3: I've set myself a budget of $250 for the golf rangefinder. what do you guys recommend?
Thanks ahead for all the help!

Erik Himmel 

Edited by Chucktshoes
3 hours ago, BCR#1 said:

What does golf have to do with long guns?

Bill

Nothing, other than he wrote the story that’s in that link and is trying to get clicks. It appears to me everything he’s posted is spamming the site.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
37 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Nothing, other than he wrote the story that’s in that link and is trying to get clicks. It appears to me everything he’s posted is spamming the site.

Yep. He’s the most labor intensive spammer I’ve ever seen. 

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, jhc77 said:

@MikeW do share! I’ve got 5 Cameron’s but still roll my antique ProPlatinum. 
2 Xenons, Ping Answer something and Cleveland Huntington Beach 4 all get played. 

I have a few camerons and other fancy putters than any sane person should own.  I play all of them,  I played this one for a couple of years.  It has a welded neck and I just don't see the welded necks on the tour or other camerons.

49699561577_b1b1ae018c_b.jpg20200325_200805 

49699251076_90ed54caf2_b.jpg20200325_200907 

49699560362_75c8fb9fb9_b.jpg20200325_200934 

49699249046_a4a8d23f87_b.jpg20200325_201006 

Link to where you can find it on the SC website. https://www.scottycameron.com/authentication/registry/Details.aspx?rn=A019381&registry-submit=search

• Like 1