Sig 320 Returns?

hipower

I got another email yesterday about the Hartley Class Action Suite about the Sig/Drop Safety issues.

What is the, in your opinions, the thing to do? Return for the "upgrade" or not? I have an unfired 320 Tactical that somehow escaped my attention. lol

Send it back or not? 

• Moderators

I would send it in for the recall. While they used lots of legal language to ensure no admission of guilt or liability, an issue was identified and changes were made to correct them. Let Sig remove a point of risk from that gun, no matter how small, it could ultimately save a life one day. 

• Like 1
On 3/25/2020 at 10:03 AM, E4 No More said:

I'd send it back. I have sent both of mine back for the upgrade. It was relatively quick. The biggest PITA was having to take the guns to the UPS shipping center in Murfreesboro because they won't accept them at normal pick-up points.

I sent my back during the 1st recall about 18months ago.  Trigger came back just terrible.  Called them and they said, essentially, tough.  How are yours after the 'fix'?  I have another compact that I think I will leave well enough alone.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, chances R said:

I sent my back during the 1st recall about 18months ago.  Trigger came back just terrible.  Called them and they said, essentially, tough.  How are yours after the 'fix'?  I have another compact that I think I will leave well enough alone.

That's when I did mine too. They came back better than they left. They have been reliable but I'm not a shoot-a-holic.