Sig 2022 9mm

sold.

Interested in trading for a glock in 9mm (compact or larger) or semi-auto shotgun or $450 cash. Can add some cash to the deal depending on what you have.

Don’t have an accurate round count on this but estimate 500 rounds. Comes with case and 2x 10 round magazines.

Located in East TN. Handgun permit or sale though FFL.

D3C1C579-0F84-4614-8436-A65A54AE3698.jpeg

370FEB03-219D-4F81-8C70-060D2BA93112.jpeg

6504718D-B0BA-4B27-BC4C-4CD8510B9E09.jpeg

Edited by Bp308
Add cash sale price
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just throwing an endorsement for this gun out there. Great ergonomics, no typical Sig P-series “decocker lump” in the grip, good trigger, good balance.  I’ve had a few of these over the years and always end up selling them because I’m just not a DA/SA kind of guy.  Really good price for a great shooter. GLWS!

2 hours ago, asu174 said:

Just throwing an endorsement for this gun out there. Great ergonomics, no typical Sig P-series “decocker lump” in the grip, good trigger, good balance.  I’ve had a few of these over the years and always end up selling them because I’m just not a DA/SA kind of guy.  Really good price for a great shooter. GLWS!

Funny, my opinion is the same. Just not a DA/SA fan.

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By cknight98
      Reduced to $750 for the package.

Up for sale here is my Ruger American in 450 Bushmaster. It’s like new, I had plans for a deer hunt in a straight wall state but they fell through and I haven’t done much with the rifle since. I honestly have way more deer guns than any one person needs, so figured I would offer the package up for sale. It comes with one magazine and 6 boxes of factory ammo (120 rounds). I have shot one box of 20 through it. It has a Sig Whiskey 3 2-7x scope on top, and it has the OD green ruger stock. Asking price is $800 for the package or best reasonable offer. 

• By Handsome Rob
      Lee, Redding, RCBS; whatever. I refuse to pay the inflated prices that stores are asking these days. $80 for a Lee carbide kit??? My ass!
    • By willki
      For sale, or possible trade for 9mm (range or defense) ammo or 12 gauge shells (birdshot, buckshot, or slugs).
      Sellier & Bellot 12 GA Rubber Ball 2-3/4" 25rd box - $20 cash
      Sellier & Bellot 12 GA 2-5/8" Double Rubber Balls 25/box - $25 cash
      FTF Transaction preferred in Murfreesboro or Madison.  Will ship if buyer pays actual cost of shipping.

• By smg01
      For Sale: SIG Scorpion 45ACP P220 FDE - $1,150.00  (2) mags - one 10rd and 1-8rd Cash or (Possible trade for an AK)
      It has not been fired- FDE with night sights, National Match threaded BBL.
      The P220 Scorpion frame material is made of alloy, with custom Flat Dark Earth Coating. The slide material is made of stainless steel, with a Custom Flat Dark Earth Coating. The grips are Hogue G-10 Piranha with front strap checkering. It holds an 8-round magazine of .45 ACP ammunition, and has an option for users to upgrade to a 10-round single stack extended clip. The overall length is 7.7-inches (8.2-inches threaded barrel), with a height of 5.5-inches, and a barrel length of 4.4-inches (4.9-inches threaded barrel). The frame has an integrated Picatinny M1913 accessory rail for mounting a light or tactical laser onto.
      FTF in Fairview. Thanks for looking.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.