Glock 45. 9mm

• 5 months later...

Well with the current election craziness, Last week I did my Blue Label order direct to Glock for my G45 with Ameriglow Bold sights and 2 extra 17 round magazines, since this is my first Direct order with Glock I don’t know how long it will take, I understand they have up to 180 days but I hope to have it by Christmas 

I am waiting on a gen 5 G34 that I won at a USPSA match.  My order was officially placed on Oct 1 and Glock said it would ship in January.  Not sure if this is due to 34s being in demand or that’s just how far behind they are.  I just hope it ships by March lol. 

Edited by deerslayer
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 12:14 PM, willis68 said:

Well with the current election craziness, Last week I did my Blue Label order direct to Glock for my G45 with Ameriglow Bold sights and 2 extra 17 round magazines, since this is my first Direct order with Glock I don’t know how long it will take, I understand they have up to 180 days but I hope to have it by Christmas 

Glock let me cancel my order as I found a Blue Label distributor with the exact one I want in stock, Meriglow factory sights, it is awaiting my return from offshore at my FFL, I’m really looking forward to this as my 19x is my favorite Pistol 

On 11/12/2020 at 2:30 PM, deerslayer said:

I am waiting on a gen 5 G34 that I won at a USPSA match.  My order was officially placed on Oct 1 and Glock said it would ship in January.  Not sure if this is due to 34s being in demand or that’s just how far behind they are.  I just hope it ships by March lol. 

They told me my wait would be 6 months no matter what model it was, production is that far behind

13 minutes ago, willis68 said:

They told me my wait would be 6 months no matter what model it was, production is that far behind

I won a certificate for a 17/19/22/23/26/27 etc.  I paid an upgrade fee for a 34 mos.  Not long ago, they billed my credit card this fee.  Thinking maybe it was about to ship, I called them.  They said it’s scheduled to be here January 15.  Hoping that’s accurate.  Meanwhile a LGS has one for $750.  Think I’ll wait lol.  

4 hours ago, deerslayer said:

I won a certificate for a 17/19/22/23/26/27 etc.  I paid an upgrade fee for a 34 mos.  Not long ago, they billed my credit card this fee.  Thinking maybe it was about to ship, I called them.  They said it’s scheduled to be here January 15.  Hoping that’s accurate.  Meanwhile a LGS has one for $750.  Think I’ll wait lol.  

You should be fine, in my case the amount I paid was exactly the same so for me a no brainer 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 11:39 PM, kellyII said:

I purchased a G45 and a 19x, I personally didn’t care for the 45 so I gave it to my son. It just didn’t work for me, for some reason the grip and sight alignment felt off. I do like my 19x though. 

Same, 19x feels right. Might just be my imagination. Not sure.

It's actually my first glock because before the 19x, they always felt like crap. Especially the finger groves. 

When I worked at SMGA I told a customer the 19x felt different . He said I was wrong. I let him hold several and he realized I wasn't that wrong. 

Just shot my new 45, I Love it just like my 19x I’ll get a second when when I can, the front cocking serrations actually grew on me and I love it I got it with the Ameriglow sights so no need to change them, 

one thing though as good as the stock trigger is Johnny Glock has spoiled me with his combat trigger systems, I have them in all my other Glocks so this one definitely will get one, probably with his flat face shoe

in my humble opinion the 45 and 19x are Glocks best models fantastic 9mm pistols 

• Like 1