Just floating this out there as bills may be coming due. One of my favorite, funnest, most unique, best shooting guns I've had. This has a fantastic trigger and not just for a bullpup! MSAR STG 556 20" barrel $1500, no trades. Optic not included
-12 mags (msar) arguably best factory mags ever made. Any platform.
- 20/20 machined sear - the secret of the trigger. It's like a 1911.
- 2 extra firing pins (3 total)
- factory sear (just because)
- Ratwork LH and RH bolts, plus factory. (3 total) Ratworks hybrid uses AR15 parts.
-Ratwork bolt sleeve/extractor and factory.
- Manticore Arms brass buster
- Manticore Arms switchback charging handle
- Ratworks cocking piece plus factory
- UTG QR barrel mounted bi-pod
I am the sole owner of the bike. I originally paid over $3K for the bike, shoes, and computer. I changed out the seat, but I could never get into a road bike. It has seen roughly 5 - 10 hours on a Kurt Kinetic trainer and 5 miles on the road. I bought a Trek Superfly Pro a few months after buying the Madone. Mountain biking was definitely more to my liking. I still have the trainer if you are interested.
This is a very light carbon fiber bike, and it is very fast. It has been sitting in my house for years. It is practically new old stock. I did pump up the tires today and they maintained pressure, and I rode it around the driveway going through the gears with no problems.
I have this listed on FB for $1K, but I am open to trades. The price is firm considering I am already taking a bath on it. Regarding trades, I am open to higher end rifles, handguns, watches, or guitars. I can put money on my end. Please let me know if you need any additional pictures or have any questions.
Thanks for looking.