SW 686 Plus, 7 Shot 357 Mag-2 1/2 Barrel- No Lock-SOLD

Next one out of the safe is my stainless 686 plus, 7 shot, 357 mag with a 2 1/2" barrel.  Not much of a backstory on this one.  I bought it new back in the mid 90s and its been pretty much a safe queen ever since.  I shot it just enough to know that I prefer the GP100s, and even with the compact grips its still kinda tough to conceal, so without much reason to carry or shoot it, well, its just sat around in its box for 24 years.  I have shot it again recently, just enough to remind myself that I still prefer the GPs, and decided that its time for it to finally find a new home.

For the Smith guys here, it is a 686-4.  Product code 104192, which is the older pre internal lock model.   It comes with both the original Hogue grips, the Pachmayr Compact Professional grips, the original box and manual, and a 7 shot speed loader.  I hesitate to call it Like New because it is 24 years old, and it has been shot some, but probably no more than 200 rds over the years, and the finish looks great.  The box does show a little wear though.  The price is $700, face to face in Wilson County or nearby, and must have TN HCP or TN DL, and sign BOS stating legal to buy.  Alternatively will ship my FFL to yours for $735 (USPS MO) plus actual shipping costs.

DSCN1067.jpg

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1060.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

DSCN1069.jpg

DSCN1066.jpg

DSCN1070.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply