Posted (edited)

SOLD.....He got a great gun.

The PCR name stands for Police Czech Republic the group for whom the model was originally designed. Nearly identical in size to the CZ 75 Compact it weighs in at a full 1/4 pound lighter owing to its forged aluminum frame making it more comfortable for everyday carry. Equipped with a decocking lever the PCR is designed to be decocked before holstering. After decocking the trigger safety is much like that of a double action revolver. While there is no need to flip a safety lever off the relatively longer and heavier trigger pull for the first round requires the conscious decision to pull the trigger before firing. Other additions to the PCR include rubber grip panels serrated front and back straps for improved handling and a loaded chamber indicator.

This pistol comes with custom grips, two 14-round magazines and the price is $660.00 - OFFERS?

image.thumb.png.041a9aacd725f9b49698f3478ceb7295.png

Edited by surfcityred
  • Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Legion
      Selling my Ed Brown Special Forces 45 ACP.  I am asking $1400.00 Firm for the gun.  I have a total of 400 rounds through the gun.  The only issue with the gun is some markings on the slide from a Kydex Holster.  No Trades Please.  I prefer payment is Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order.  Thanks for looking.
      The Gun Comes With:
      2 - Ed Brown Magazines (never used)
      Ed Brown Gun Bag
      All Paperwork
      "The purchaser of the gun my be a resident of the State of Tennessee, Must have a TN HCP, and fillout and Sign Bill of Sale

• By Cajun

The Smith & Wesson Model 36 No dash. Chiefs special.  This is a beautiful example of the Model 36 from 1968-69 Including the original factory box and paperwork. $750 This gun is 95+%. If its been shot it hasn't been shot much, the only marks on the gun are on the cylinder from rotating it. Trades considered  Pistol caliber lever guns...

• By AuEagle
      Zeiss Conquest 4.5x14x50 Z1000 Reticle
      Target Turrets-A.O.-1 Inch Tube-Covers
      Instruction Book-Warranty Card-Like New-Very Low Rd Count
      $600.00 Cash-Check-MO-NO Paypal  Shipping & Ins Extra
      Rings-$60.00 Extra-Pm with any questions-Thanks.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines