3 Ladies Murdered at Knoxville Pilot

• Moderators

I stop in this pilot a lot. And people wonder why I never ever go out without at least one concealed most of the time two. 

39 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

This is why I take certain risks with what I keep on my truck. 

Have a good friend drives for Tyson Chicken. We were just messaging about this very thing. I know he goes to Chicago twice a week. He's doesn't go alone. 😏

• Like 2
  • Moderators
30 minutes ago, TripleGGG said:

I stop in this pilot a lot. And people wonder why I never ever go out without at least one concealed most of the time two. 

Have a good friend drives for Tyson Chicken. We were just messaging about this very thing. I know he goes to Chicago twice a week. He's doesn't go alone. 😏

I’m in this one pretty regularly myself. Was there just yesterday. 

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, leroy said:

This is, indeed, a tragedy... Does anyone know the details on this one..?

leroy

I'm waiting for CNN to tell me that those three women jumped him in the parking lot, beat him within an inch of his life, and he had to resort to deadly force to defend himself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

I’m in this one pretty regularly myself. Was there just yesterday. 

Went by this morning and it was all blocked off. Didn't know about this until my sister text me.

Stuff like this doesn't happen here... which is why I am paranoid, arm myself and transport a long gun in my vehicle.

Praying for these ladies and their families.

The perp is probably enjoying the company of his father below, that'll last a little longer than his claim to infamy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, A.J. Holst said:

Stuff like this doesn't happen here...

Agreed. Knox News published an interactive map one year that showed all the murders in the county. I'd guess around 80% of them were clustered in the roughest hoods of east Knoxville. The rest were mostly domestic type murders scattered around. 

The last time we had a crime of this magnitude was probably the church shooting around 2009. 

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, Dirtshooter said:

Prayers for the families. This won't make national news because it was a lowly knife that was chosen weapon.

That's not the reason that the national news will squash this one.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
3 minutes ago, Moped said:

Sounds like they may have found a motive. They just aren’t ready to release the detail yet.

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/crime/source-notebook-found-in-stabbing-suspects-truck/51-435c6e7c-592c-4ff6-b615-9f2234a1945a

"It suggested he may not be mentally well."

Is that code for “He was a terrorist, but we don’t want to call him a terrorist, or call this a hate crime just because he killed three innocent women and seriously injured a fourth.”?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Moderators
27 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Is that code for “He was a terrorist, but we don’t want to call him a terrorist, or call this a hate crime just because he killed three innocent women and seriously injured a fourth.”?

Yes!

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Bingo. 

• Like 1

I highly doubt the Knox County Sheriff is that concerned about calling it terrorism. This isn't CA. The sheriff departments around here are not that PC. The guy apparently screamed about hating women so I wouldn't be surprised if it's more than him being Muslim.

32 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

I highly doubt the Knox County Sheriff is that concerned about calling it terrorism. This isn't CA. The sheriff departments around here are not that PC. The guy apparently screamed about hating women so I wouldn't be surprised if it's more than him being Muslim.

Or just being crazy despite his race, religion,or politics......

• Like 2