AK Shooters Package - SOLD

Thanks guys for your interest in my previous ads.  This one is the 4th and last of my "guns I really never shoot" sales project.

Up for sale is a WASR AK rifle that I bought new about ten years ago, and since then its mostly sat under the couch.The WASRs sometimes get a bad name because quality can be spotty, but this is a good one. Its a nice shooter, groups about as well as my Polytech (which isn't for sale) and is rock solid reliable.  The sights are actually on straight and it has a pretty decent Tapco trigger.   I have added Magpul furniture, including the very nice Zhukov S stock which both folds and is length adjustable, along with Magpul front handguard and foregrip, along with the really nice Hogue pistol grip ( with the secret agent secret compartment to stash your KGB transmitter to aid in  plannnik beeg truble for Moose and Squirrel)   The gun does have the scope mount attachment on the side.  I am selling this as a package, which includes:

WASR AK with Magpul furniture and AK sling,  You will see in the pics that the sights have Glow paint on them - scratches right off if you don't like it. I have also put a recoil pad on it, kind of a custom job, but again, it works pretty good and if you don't like it just pull it off.

Qty 1- Combloc steel mag

Qty 2 -Tapco mags (which came with the gun and fit the magwell nice and tight)

Qty 4 -Magpul Pmags (3 still in the wrapper.)

Qty 1 - 10 Tapco 10 rd mag - which is really handy for a hunting scenario.

Qty 1 - East German AK cleaning kit (the cleaning rod is in the rifle) 

Qty 1 - UTG Detachable mount, which works great, just as long as you don't expect it to retain a close zero if you take it on and off (kinda common in my experience with those things regardless of price)

Qty 1 - AK mag pouch with oiler.  (Polish army I think)

Qty 1 - Original Owners manual

Qty 1 - Original box

Qty 1 - 640 rd 762 x 39 Spam Can still sealed with opener

And last but not least - 100 rds of boxed Wolf Ammo to zero your rifle with so you can stash your Spam Can unopened if you want. (not shown in pics)

All of this for $800 - firm - face to face in Wilson County or nearby with TN HCP or TN DL and willing to sign BOS stating legal to purchase.  Alternatively will ship for $850 (USPS MO) plus actual shipping costs  my FFL to yours.

DSCN1023.jpg

DSCN1024.jpg

DSCN1027.jpg

DSCN1025.jpg

DSCN1031.jpg

DSCN1028.jpg

DSCN1030.jpg

DSCN1035.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived