Two smaller Bowie style knives...

• Authorized Vendor

Made from 5/32" thick 1084 carbon steel. Both come with combo kydex/leather sheaths pictured. Price is a smokin' $100 shipped to your door.

1. SOLD!!! Handles are Chakta Viga and Hawaiian Koa with brass, leather and custom hammered 1084 insert to match 1084 custom finger guard. Blade is 5 3/4" and OAL is 10 3/4". It has a differentially heat treated blade that displays the hamon. 

3N8yY0v.jpg

CTfXakr.jpg

YCz98ko.jpg

qoY0Qy1.jpg

2. Handles are Bolivian Ebony with G10 and green tru-stone accents. The finger guard is made from a piece of brass. It has differential heat treat lines on the blade.

BBnR6H1.jpg

jRWbGuR.jpg

OKigHWN.jpg

qaqn6uu.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hipower said:

I have to say I preferred the #1 blade and guard. Not so much the handles. But a very good looking piece of work.

The #2 knife is unusual. I like it, but something about it nags at me. Don't know if it's the blade shape or not. It is a bit different? I don't know quite what it is. I like it, but I'm hesitating on it. lol 

There ought to be a little post-reaction icon for shoving. The encouraging way, as in "BUY THE KNIFE!" 

2 hours ago, hipower said:

I have to say I preferred the #1 blade and guard. Not so much the handles. But a very good looking piece of work.

The #2 knife is unusual. I like it, but something about it nags at me. Don't know if it's the blade shape or not. It is a bit different? I don't know quite what it is. I like it, but I'm hesitating on it. lol 

I think #2 is awesome. I also think my wife would be happy if you bought it. :) 

On 4/17/2020 at 9:14 AM, hipower said:

I prefer #2, but I can’t buy em all.

• Authorized Vendor
22 minutes ago, LeftySlade said:

Just throwing this idea/offer out there Don. Would you be willing to redo the handle in the leather grommets you did a little while back on your 2 KBAR inspired knives? I will compensate accordingly for the OP and rework however I completely understand if not. 

To redo the handle would e a nightmare I'm afraid. While possible that handle was never meant to come off. Sorry Lefty.

Archived