WTB Your Ugly 9mm Glock

Ronald_55

Got a Glock that you tried stippling but it turned out to look like a 4 year old did it? Get too drunk one weekend and decide to cut down the grip with a side grinder? (Hey Buddy hold my beer and watch this....) Or one that simply has been dragged around in holsters, range bags, tackle boxes, and floorboards? Do you hide it in the back of the safe because you are more ashamed you still own it than if you owned a .380 HiPoint in that $100 bill print? Let me do you a favor and take it off your hands. I am looking for a functioning double stack 9mm Glock. Obviously, it can be the ugliest girl at the dance and I am not stuck on color, model or Gen number. I assure you I will give it a good home. PM me what you have. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

LMAO.  I actually bought a G19 like this not too long ago.  Camo green, stippling bad etc etc etc.  But shoots great and makes a great truck, bottom of the bag, laying in the driveway, fell off the lawnmower, oops it got rained on EDC.  And the price was fantastic. And no it's not for sell.  You can ask around, I never sell anything.  LOL.

Good luck with your search.

@GlockSpock

To have a Glock I can toss around without worrying about beating it up. Serve as a long term truck gun 365. Heck I might even try my hand at some homebrew customization at some point. Plus I want a double stack to match my Glock mag 9mm AR pistol that resides as my PDW in the truck sometimes.  So nothing sinister. lol

@Chucktshoes

How did you know Pinky and the Brain was my favorite? lol

Ok guys and gals. I know the ugly Glocks are out there. There are too many pics for someone not to have one. To maybe give some incentive to dig out those unloved "your momma tied a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you" Glocks, I am prepared to include *

spacer.png

Yep, That is one BRAND NEW MEGA sized roll of Charmin Ultra STRONG. Either use it as intended or to dry the tears of joy at being rid of that Glock that puts a stain on your good gun guy (or girl) reputation.

*Limited time offer. At some point the family is gonna have to break that roll out. 

5 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

Ok guys and gals. I know the ugly Glocks are out there. There are too many pics for someone not to have one. To maybe give some incentive to dig out those unloved "your momma tied a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you" Glocks, I am prepared to include *

spacer.png

Yep, That is one BRAND NEW MEGA sized roll of Charmin Ultra STRONG. Either use it as intended or to dry the tears of joy at being rid of that Glock that puts a stain on your good gun guy (or girl) reputation.

*Limited time offer. At some point the family is gonna have to break that roll out. 

WHOA! 

This guy is serious! Somebody help the guy! 

Ok, Ok, I will open this up. If you have a slightly homely Glock I would still consider it. You don't have to admit is is ugly. Maybe it was dim lighting where you bought it or maybe it was your first time and, well,  you just wanted to get your hands on something. We all remember those days. 😉

By the way, the roll of Charmin is still on the table. 

Archived