WTB Your Ugly 9mm Glock

Ronald_55

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
20 minutes ago, hipower said:

On a serious note, my biggest issue with this not so subtle conversion is the lack of a trigger guard. I just couldn't get past it. 

I know this has all been in a farcical vein, but this just plain don't get it for me. lol

Oh yeah, that’s an abomination for even a Glock. 

6 minutes ago, AuEagle said:

I think you should open a "home-sanctuary" for ugly Glocks. 

Funny you should say that. I once had a discussion with a buddy that said I basically love ugly guns. I said they all need a good home. lol

I should start filling out the papers to register a nonprofit. Not limit it to Glocks though. You know, fair treatment. 

• Administrator
On 4/17/2020 at 6:23 PM, Ronald_55 said:

Thanks @Follow Me

Still on the mission. 

Someone give me your tired, your ugly, your unloved Glock yearning to breathe at the range. 

I can help you out.  I've got a Gen 5 G19 that is in really good shape.  The only catch is that I had the frame professionally stippled by Rocket City Stippling down in Alabama and I have grown to just not really prefer the feeling of it.   He did a fantastic job, but I have been teetering on the edge of ordering a new frame ($100 from Glock) for it.

Hit me up if you're interested.  We can talk pricing and I can show you some pics.  I'm factoring the cost of a new frame into the sale price, so you can assume it'll be $100 lower than you'd buy a G19 for otherwise.

This is the gun, but it's been returned to stock other than the frame mods.  Now has the stock slide, trigger, no light, etc.

i-s6ML4x4-XL.jpg

Gonna bump this again. I have had a couple of great offers but those not-so-ugly ones were geographically challenged based on the current situation. 

Anybody in East TN got an ugly one that makes you feel like you are kissing your sister when you shoot it? I can take your sister...eh.. I mean your Glock off your hands.

Thanks!

Archived