sale-or-trade Pic's Added-Solid Oak Amish Made China Cabinet

Posted (edited)

Beautiful Amish Made Solid Oak China Cabinet/Hutch

82" Tall 55" Wide  Top Piece 47" Tall  Bottom 36" Tall  17" Deep

Absolutely Like New-No Smoke Home-Over $2000 New

Can text pictures. 

$600.00 or Trade??

Edited by AuEagle

Gorgeous! Love it. But quite literally, have absolutely no place to put it in our home.

Well worth what you are asking or in trade. But for the space, and the distance to transport, I'd try to get my wife to turn loose of a piece we have. But since her late father made it...no chance.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, hipower said:

Gorgeous! Love it. But quite literally, have absolutely no place to put it in our home.

Well worth what you are asking or in trade. But for the space, and the distance to transport, I'd try to get my wife to turn loose of a piece we have. But since her late father made it...no chance.

Good luck.

Thanks for the kind words, the piece that's going in that spot is a family heirloom & is really remarkable.

I hope it finds a good home because I really don't want it stored under blankets where no one can appreciate it.

New/Old Cabinet coming next week. this will be stored in case anyone interested.

Cleaning out the cabinet, lots of Crystal, wine glasses & a beautiful set of Pickard Remembrance china, I believe 12 place settings & other pieces.

Best offers on all things.

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ac3boyz
      Looking for 500-1000 rounds of each for a Church Security team training class.  Only interested in paying reasonable price, meet in Heritage/ Mount Juliet area.  PM if you have any available to sell.  Thanks!
    • By TheoTN
      Sold
      Hello, I'm selling my Heritage Rough Rider .22/.22 mag fiber optic model RR22MB6AS.  $130
      (They are selling new at Bud's Gun Shop for $200ish - I'm not sure if it's ok for me to include a link to that, but if you look it up make sure you use the model number RR22MB6AS Rough Rider)
      I bought it from Academy Sports in Franklin. I put approx 100 - 150 rounds through it with zero issues. The .22 mag cylinder has never been installed or fired.  I haven't shot it in 5 years. 
      Face to face in Franklin / Spring Hill / Cool Springs area.
      Local deals will require you to show a TN driver's license or carry permit. You will also need to sign a simple bill of sale.

• By alingo2001
      GONE

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines