Beretta Sporting 692 over/under

Climber

This may be a long shot here but figured maybe someone is in the sporting clays game...

Beretta 692 sporting with B-fast adjustable comb and weight system. 32” Barrels.  Excellent wood.

Gun is in excellent condition and well taken care of, no cosmetic blemishes. This is a 2018 manufactured gun so it does not have the adjustable ejectors that had some issues. Included pics of the ejectors so you can see it does not have the old style.

Comes with case and accessories as pictured. Has 5 muller chokes, U0, U0, U1, U2 and U3 so you are set up for skeet, sporting clays or trap. These are ~$90 each per choke.

I purchased this to try 12ga clays but have decided to stay in sporting clays with sub-gauge. This gun shoots and points incredibly well and is in amazing condition. Zero issues.

Partial trades I'm interested in:  20ga o/u, 1911 pistols (preferably 9mm but open to 45), Sig 9mm, Glock 9mm, 22lr threaded pistols

$3400- Nashville area but I'm willing to drive and meet somewhere convenient for both of us

692a.jpg

692d.jpg

692b.jpg

692c.jpg

692e.jpg

692f.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TripleGGG said:

I'm sitting here thinking why I shouldn't buy it. Lol

But it will make you soooo happy!  That's all the reason you need.

Seriously, this thing is beautiful and swings amazingly well.   I'm just prefer 20ga unless duck hunting and I've really gotten in to clays and upland shooting more recently.  I'm eyeing a 20/28ga combo but this beauty has to sell first or my wife will kill me- again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived