Beretta 1201 FP 20” 12ga semi inertia drive Home Defense Shotty

Same action as the Benelli M1 Super 90 in a slightly less tactical more practical package.  Inertia drive means no gas to worry about and more or less maintenance free.  This gun cycles extremely quick and has a pretty light trigger...you can dump all 7 shells (6+1) before the first one hits the ground if that’s your thing.  If you do want to tactical it out the Benelli M1 pistol grip stock will fit on it.  This gun has rifle sights which are pretty much dead on at 50yds for slugs.  It will shoot 2 3/4 or 3”. Only selling this because I have my sights set on something else.  Not looking for any trades unless it’s something I can sell to Triple GGG (collectible smiths lol).  I have owned this gun for about 8 years and it was a police trade in from where I don’t know or remember.  $775.00 Can meet in East TN area And will give a $25 gas credit to anyone traveling from Nashville or Beyond.  Must have TN license and be 21 or over.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OMCHamlin

I have one, spitting image of yours, but I also have that same stock you referred to on it instead. With either stock, it's just a fantastic shooting shotgun, funny that you noted the slug accuracy, I observed the same thing, dead on with slugs at 50yds with iron sights. I was once told (by a guy that works up the street at the Benelli warehouse in MD.), that you can use the same bolt in a M1 or an M2, they are that similar.  These are true sleepers when it comes to "fighting shotguns".

• 1 month later...

Archived