So is this all of us in East TN?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

New to Greene, waiting to close on our house south of town. Hoping to find some decent shops nearby at some point in case I need an FFL...

Saw there was a new one in Parrotsville so might stop by on the way to my in-laws. Plus there's a few pawn shops in town might stop by as well.

enjoys targeting shooting outdoors

Me too. Might take the Henry to the Greene county range or one of the NF ranges this week or next.

Edited by 22mag
  • Like 1
On 6/26/2022 at 11:14 AM, F250nguns said:

Hello Everyone,

Just moved to Johnson City.  If anyone in the area enjoys targeting shooting outdoors, I am looking to do that.

39 minutes ago, 22mag said:

Me too. Might take the Henry to the Greene county range or one of the NF ranges this week or next.

Unaka Rod and Gun Club is a decent range in Johnson City. Gotta join or go with a member. 

National Forest ranges are the wild west from my experience. Can be good or can be a bunch of drunk a-holes taking up the whole place. 

I miss having private land to shoot on for free on my schedule. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, Mason said:

I’m a Sullivan county native and don’t visit this site frequently but stop by occasionally. 

Yeah it seems like a lot up in this area don't use this board much even if registered. I see similarly diverging usage of gun classifieds sites too. Not sure why.

Enjoy the 1 degree weather tonight. lol

I typically only visit forums:

1.  When something is broke. 
2. when I’m looking for something to spend my money on.

3. when I’ve just bought something cool and want to brag a bit. 

Currently I’m searching for a coach gun with rabbit ears. It seems like they went from being everywhere to being impossible to find. I’ve went out shopping for them three times and brought home 5 handguns instead of the coach gun I have been wanting for a year.🤦🏻 I figure looking online will be safer on the wallet than going to another gun shop. 🤔

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.