Ready to ship holsters and mag pouches for sale(Pic heavy)

1911alltheway

Greetings all,
I've been busy making holsters and haven't been on much.
Some of the holsters I have been working on were for taking to some gun shows, but since they have been canceled I figured I would post a few on here.
Prices listed include tax and TGO discount of 20% off regular price.

First up is a OWB holster for a GLOCK 19,23,32 1.5" belt loops.
I have one for a right hand draw and one for a left hand draw.
Price for each is $97.80 shipped

Right hand Draw

KEgmtio.jpg

Left hand Draw

3kJ7Wsc.jpg

Second is an OWB holster for a GLOCK 43 1.5" belt loops.
I just have the one in right hand draw.
Price is $97.80 shipped

fWXi5UG.jpg

Third is an OWB holster for a S&W Shield 9mm 1.5" belt loops.
Price is $97.80 shipped

VCh7UI1.jpg

Forth is my Minimalist double stack mag pouch 1.5" belt loops.
I have one for right side carry and one for left side carry.
Price for each is $45.00 shipped

Left side carry

AqVVHFw.jpg

Right side carry

RAqCBnK.jpg

Fifth is my Minimalist single stack mag pouch 1.5" belt loops.

Left side carry

YGTwHUQ.jpg

Right side carry

N5hdOOE.jpg

And last but not least is the Pandemic holster and matching mag pouch  for a GLOCK 19, 23, 32 with 1.5" belt loops.
I had the idea for this holster a while back when I was working on another holster mag pouch set and finally got them put togeather and finished.
This is a one of a kind set, I will not be making any more.
The holster is an Avenger style with heavy distressing done in green and black, the mag pouch is also done in an Avenger style with a matching finish.
Price is 185.60 shipped.

ItjbqsB.jpg

Holster front

6ygmWhS.jpg

Back side

yRCGAw0.jpg

I may be posting up some other holsters as time allows, so if there is anything anyone is looking for feel free to ask.
Thanks for looking

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, DJTC45 said:

Sounds good, I'm the one you made the sheath with the camin alligator from GrandTrino. Have you ever seen a Rhodesian style holster, I have a Thad Rybca, I was wondering if I sent you a couple of holsters could you make them. I've got a Bruce Nelson, and Erik Little style holsters that I would like to have those styles made.

I've never made a Rhodesian style holster but from what am seeing I dont see a problem with making one.

Let's start by sending me some picks of the holsters (front and back) you are interested in reproducing and if I need to see the actual holster I will let you know.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

2 minutes ago, 1911alltheway said:

From my limited knowledge of the holster design the answer to that is yes. The first one ever made by Thad Rybka went to Rhidesia with it's new owner. But I could be wrong, lol

We were having a carbine class and @Cruel Hand Luke demonstrated Rhodesian Carry, followed up with the line, "in Rhodesia, they just call this carry."

Googling Thad Rybka to learn more, thanks for sharing (and selling) your work!

18 hours ago, 1911alltheway said:

Greetings all,
I've been busy making holsters and haven't been on much.
Some of the holsters I have been working on were for taking to some gun shows, but since they have been canceled I figured I would post a few on here.
Prices listed include tax and TGO discount of 20% off regular price.

First up is a OWB holster for a GLOCK 19,23,32 1.5" belt loops.
I have one for a right hand draw and one for a left hand draw.
Price for each is $97.80 shipped

Right hand Draw

KEgmtio.jpg

Left hand Draw

3kJ7Wsc.jpg

Second is an OWB holster for a GLOCK 43 1.5" belt loops.
I just have the one in right hand draw.
Price is $97.80 shipped

fWXi5UG.jpg

Third is an OWB holster for a S&W Shield 9mm 1.5" belt loops.
Price is $97.80 shipped

VCh7UI1.jpg

Forth is my Minimalist double stack mag pouch 1.5" belt loops.

Left side carry

AqVVHFw.jpg

Right side carry

RAqCBnK.jpg

Fifth is my Minimalist single stack mag pouch 1.5" belt loops.

Left side carry

YGTwHUQ.jpg

Right side carry

N5hdOOE.jpg

And last but not least is the Pandemic holster and matching mag pouch  for a GLOCK 19, 23, 32 with 1.5" belt loops.
I had the idea for this holster a while back when I was working on another holster mag pouch set and finally got them put togeather and finished.
This is a one of a kind set, I will not be making any more.
The holster is an Avenger style with heavy distressing done in green and black, the mag pouch is also done in an Avenger style with a matching finish.
Price is 185.60 shipped.

ItjbqsB.jpg

Holster front

6ygmWhS.jpg

Back side

yRCGAw0.jpg

I may be posting up some other holsters as time allows, so if there is anything anyone is looking for feel free to ask.
Thanks for looking

The Shield holster, is the bottom open or closed?

Archived