CZ Supreme Field O/U 28 gauge - unfired

NickinTN

Traded - thanks to all who looked and commented. 

Another impulse buy, another sale ad... 

I bought this one a few months back new with the thoughts I might try my hand at shooting clay targets as they fly though the air.... obviously not going to happen so thought I'd see if anyone is interested. 

CZ Supreme Field O/U in 28  gauge, new and unfired. I've assembled the gun a handful of times just to either gaze at it or show to friends, other than that it's lived the life of luxury in it's factory plastic case wrapped in that beautiful crushed blurple velvet you see pictured below. Comes with the all the items from the factory - manual, chokes and plastic case. Really a beautiful gun with a some really nice looking wood (IMO)

MSRP is right at $1700, online pricing is $1500 so I'll set my price at a stimulating $1200.... 

I'll consider trades, or partial trades, mainly just interested in pistols

Feel free to PM with any questions. 

28.jpg

28a.jpg

28b.jpg

28c.jpg

28d.jpg

28e.jpg

28f.jpg

28g.jpg

28i.jpg

28j.jpg

28k.jpg

28l.jpg

28m.jpg

28n.jpg

28o.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ya are a shotgun person, and ya aint ever handled and shot a 28, ya are missing out....  LIght, easy ta handle, and little recoil; not to mention absolutely beautiful lines on the OUs... Simply put, they are the ultimate lightweight shotgun... Ya can shoot him hard for a lifetime n hand this one down to your great grandkids... An OU simply doesnt wear out. 

This one is a beauty at a sensible price....

I'll admit to bein a closet shotgun guy, and i traded a new colt 70 series 1911 and 900 rounds of GI Ball for a little Browning Citori 28 ga upland shooter many a year ago... They are that good..!!!   GLWS...

Admirin leroy...

Archived