PSA Trump MAGA 15 Lower ** SOLD **

mcordell

I have another lower I am parting with.

These were a one time limited run of 2000 from Palmetto State Armory. This lower has zero rounds fired on it. Was mocked up and had an upper on it in the safe.

Includes:
PSA Trump MAGA 15 Lower
SOLGW LPK (Minus FCG)
Magpul Trigger Guard
Joebobs Ambi Safety (45 Degree Throw)
7075 Buffer Tube Kit (This is CMMG or Anderson)
Blackhawk Knoxx Axiom Stock

Price: $225 Shipped CONUS

Payment: PayPal as a gift or add fees

Shipping: I can ship to TN residents with no FFL involved with a copy of your TN ID (photo texted is fine)

I can also meet FTF in Cleveland (-$10 discount for shipping charges)

EEE6-DBD2-2425-4082-920-F-C55368-B4616-C
E5-D4-ED55-F8-A1-42-AA-856-F-4-EFFCAC0-E
70833-D4-C-83-E2-45-EB-9-DE0-28415-CDB7-
33952098-32-D0-4-B2-D-BD49-6-ACBA2-A48-C

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RED333 said:

How was it put on the books, pistol, rifle, or other?

It was just a stripped virgin lower when transferred so it was transferred as “other”. Just to cover my butt every stripped lower I get will get built as a “pistol” first so I can always go back and forth if I want. This one can now be assembled however the end user sees fit (as a pistol or a rifle). 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.