Magiccarpetrides

pending Zeiss Orion Z51 Fero Night Vision Military Scope

Posted (edited)

In today’s times it’s even more important to be able to watch over your domain day and night.  This thing might be old school but it has night vision capabilities far exceeding gen 1 and 2 units without the need for an infrared illumination ...she’s big and bulky but German built so she’s tough, reliable, and can get you out to about 500yds on a clear night.  Comes with Stanag claw mount and other adaptors.  These used to sale on Midway for almost $800 but the surplus supply is drying up.  I’ve had it for several years and thought I might get into hog hunting or zombie busting but that didn’t happen.  $500 shipping available at whatever additional cost it is.  
here is a link with reviews and info 

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/100868619

Runs on 2 C Batteries 

57492BFB-4967-4D4E-9BBA-7A1368721BAE.jpeg

6E7C79F2-4AA9-465E-87B1-916BEAADFE59.jpeg

85591015-11C9-46E5-9C90-1252920A8658.jpeg

31327076-8081-47A4-B4E8-A2910341CBD5.jpeg

Edited by Magiccarpetrides
Midway info
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Wow this night vision scope looks like a rocket. I like it, but nowadays I use night vision goggles AGM NVG-40 3AL1 for my hunting in the night, and they do help with it. Found it here ( url: https://www.agmglobalvision.com/night-vision/night-vision-goggles ), on the official AGM website, and it seems like they produce such great equipment for dozens of years.

Edited by dennis6WP

Lots of questions :

yes this big boy works great fired it up last night could clearly see into the woods behind my neighbors across the road.  Also bonus I have the unobtanium ARMS7 mount so you can attach this to any modern Picatinny rail.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By rl130
      I am selling my Steyr Scout .308. It comes with the original case/documents, a Leupold Scout scope, and an Andy's leather ching sling. I am the original owner and have only fired around 75 rounds. It is in excellent condition.
      Price is $1750 but I will trade for a FAL variant, Steyr AUG, PTR 9kt/CT, Sig MPX, or CMMG banshee. I will consider other firearms of equal value, but those are what I'm primary interested in.

• By willki
      Have a very nice Kahr TP45 in excellent condition.  Including 6 mags total.  Also have original plastic case that this came in as well. 
      This pistol is very accurate.  I can hit a full magazine of headshots on a full size silhouette at 25 yards and I am a little out of practice.  With a little practice I am sure I could group them all in a circle about the size of a tennis ball at 25 yards with this gun.  Trigger is a long super smooth pull.  
      I'll post a separate ad for my 45 ammo.  If someones buys the pistol, I will make them a special deal on the ammo as well.  

$500 OBO
      Prefer FTF in or near Murfreesboro area, but will ship to an FFL if buyer pays actual shipping costs.

• By willki
      Very nice Kahr PM9 for sale.  Included with this pistol is the original case, 1 standard mag, 1 extended mag, 1 kydex holster, 1 pocket holster, 1 Uncle Mikes holster.  This is a great little concealed carry gun.  So small you can conceal it very easily.  Two of the holsters included are designed to be inside a pants pocket.  
      asking $475 OBO.   Prefer FTF in or near Murfreesboro area, but will ship to an FFL if buyer pays actual shipping costs.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines