9MM Glocks- FDE 26, BFG 19, RMR 17C, 34

asu174

Location is East Nashville.  Pickup preferred near Grimey’s record shop or somewhere close.  You may be able to convince me to take a weekend drive with the wife if you aren’t too far.

I take Venmo, Paypal, Cash App, or…cash.  Not looking for trades.  Also, I’m all about social distancing right now (wife has health issues) and will make this transaction as COVID-free as possible...and kindly ask that you do the same.  Must be TN resident, no paperwork please.  Not that it matters, but I have my permit.

Selling some Glocks.  I went overboard and have quite a few.  All of them are double stack 9MMs and I may list more.  

Available to buyers:
Apex gen 3/4 triggers
3.5lb connectors
Fiber optic sights
Night sights (Trijicon HD, Mepro, Heine), barrels, holsters, etc.
9MM ammo if you really need some

All guns come with box, papers, backstraps, and two mags unless otherwise noted.  Condition is excellent unless otherwise noted.

Again, I have lots of parts, so if you want to change something out, I can easily do that.

Glock 26 4th Gen- 9MM, FDE, KE Arms aluminum Curved Carry trigger CORRECTION- STOCK TRIGGER, NOT KE, one standard mag, one mag with Pearce extension.  Factory sights.  Low round count, bought used on the forum.  I actually didn’t ever shoot this gun.  If you prefer black, I can sell my other one instead, but that slide has a little wear on it.  I have a nice RH G-Code Incog IWB holster that I can part with for $40 on top of the asking price.  $420 SOLD

Glock 34 4th Gen- 9MM, Fiber optic front sight/plain black rear, KE Arms aluminum Curved Carry trigger.  Slide milling done by DP Precision and looks really nice if you have a stainless/gold barrel installed.  You CAN be John Wick.  I actually have a gold Tin OEM barrel I can sell for a little extra.  I didn’t shoot this much, if at all, and I am the original owner.  Also comes with factory sights, connector, and $550 SOLD

Glock 19 4th Gen- 9MM, Battlefield Green, KE Arms aluminum Curved Carry trigger.  Factory sights.  Slide milling done by DP Precision and looks really nice, especially if you have a stainless/gold barrel installed.   Rarely shot, sometimes carried, and I am the original owner.  $480 SOLD

Glock 17C 3rd Gen- 9MM, compensated factory barrel (shoots super flat), Battleworn bronze Cerakote and stippling/ frame work (no finger grooves) done by We Plead the 2nd in Phoenix, where I am from.  There is a small scratch on the slide from transporting with something else in the same bag, but it blends in nicely.  Slide is milled and fitted with a Trijicon RMR-01.  Trijicon tall suppressor sights, Seattle Slug in grip for weight (removable), KE Arms Aluminum Curved Carry trigger.  Round count in the neighborhood of 400.  Before you get sticker shock, as a reminder, this comes with a Trijicon RMR. $850 SOLD

39D427EA-E4D1-4202-A6FD-0C820EC2398B.jpeg

4DB0B7E1-DCE2-425B-8D62-00EA78B20B58.jpeg

F22B3164-BDF0-4C48-A9C0-0820D15F0882.jpeg

183B9389-2337-44F0-876D-32226DFC4655.jpeg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived