(2) FN 509 pistols w/Apex triggers, grip stippling, night sights

asu174

Changed the packages to make this much easier.

Location is East Nashville.  I can take PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, or cash.  I can meet relatively close to Nashville on these.  No paperwork please- just be an adult TN resident and willing to flash an ID if I ask.  No trades please.

I have two FN509 9MM pistols for sale.  I took them to the range yesterday and put 150 rounds through each, and just prefer my Glocks for this purpose.  

They are nearly identically configured.  Both have stipple jobs by We Plead the 2nd in Phoenix, which I personally found to be a “must have” over the factory grip texture.  Both have Apex triggers and sears (factory included), Trijicon night sights, and factory box/soft case.  Both have operated with zero malfunctions with around 1K through each.

On top of the three mags included with each, I have 6 additional mags for sale that I will only sell once both pistols are gone.  I also have a threaded barrel and compensator that I will be listing separately.

FN 509- Trijicon standard night sights (white dot front- not as wide as the HD).  $450 SOLD
AF98C714-AB8C-4D03-8F05-30C9526D70F1.thumb.jpeg.114c88687726f03d7afa0e39713892fa.jpeg

FN 509- Trijicon HD night sights (red front).  Slight ding on side of front sight dovetail from install, but pistol is fine.  Black Apex trigger.  $450 SOLD

4793B82D-C875-4F3A-81DA-896710A46862.thumb.jpeg.34f1a430942263def1d9d6876393a42a.jpeg

IGNORE THIS PICTURE- package changed to the above two  

4D2F8D50-F043-444F-8634-AC177559D3C3.jpeg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShootrMgavn said:

Any issues at all with the black trigger model? Never had a custom stippling job so I have no idea how to assess them. Looks good though. 

No issues with either gun.  Never a single malfunction.  I’m just getting rid of guns I don’t shoot much.

Some people don’t like stippling, but I found the factory texture to be a bit slippery, so I had it done.  The place that did it does a good job, a it’s not some solder iron hack job.

Also, I can probably sell that threaded barrel and comp on another forum, so I may just drop both to the same price and exclude that if anyone is interested.

Archived