Jump to content
Grand Torino

Four knives headed to a new home....

Recommended Posts

I REALLY like the top two. Good job, GT!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome GT. Great job. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great who ever got those they are going to like them for sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DJTC45 said:

Looks great who ever got those they are going to like them for sure.

They are for the grandkids. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice, can you adopt me as a grandchild?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, what prized possessions those will be. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome they all look great.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amen.

Well done GT.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, E4 No More said:

@Grand Torino is the wood on the second one Purple Heart?

Yes it is. #1 is Blood wood, #3 is Paduak and #4 is yellow heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Man, what prized possessions those will be. 

I figured I'd better make these last four now cause by the time they are old enough I may be long gone. :lol: Two of them are for newborns.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RED333 said:

Very nice, can you adopt me as a grandchild?

umm let me think NO - Donald Trump Kissing | Make a Meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BaaWhaaahaaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very badass blades there GT. What does one like that run $ wise?

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BCR#1 said:

Very badass blades there GT. What does one like that run $ wise?

Bill

I sell these for $75 including sheath shown. Thanks for asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A well made knife for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice, my man! Always good to see your work. 

Very happy with all I've gotten from you in the past and hope to get more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 5:31 AM, Grand Torino said:

I sell these for $75 including sheath shown. Thanks for asking.

Does that price include shipping and do I get my choice of wood? Paypal for payment?

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BCR#1 said:

Does that price include shipping and do I get my choice of wood? Paypal for payment?

Bill

For this price it does include shipping but not choice of wood. I usually make these is a batch of 4 or 5 with different woods and color combinations. I have a boat load of different woods and for these blades I use what I have rather than ordering something special.  And yes you can use PayPal, check or MO as payment. Thanks for asking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

For this price it does include shipping but not choice of wood. I usually make these is a batch of 4 or 5 with different woods and color combinations. I have a boat load of different woods and for these blades I use what I have rather than ordering something special.  And yes you can use PayPal, check or MO as payment. Thanks for asking. 

So what kind of wood do you have? You made a knife a while back that had slabs made from some desert hardwood and I loved it. Was it Desert Ironwood?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

So what kind of wood do you have? You made a knife a while back that had slabs made from some desert hardwood and I loved it. Was it Desert Ironwood?

I have desert ironwood and desert mesquite. was it one of these? I haven't made a knife with iron wood in quite a while as I recall. If not maybe you could go back through the sold knives and show me what you are talking about. 

Mesquite....

BVsdYCH.jpg

T8yVjLs.jpg

RlmirpG.jpg

Ironwood...

tTer4A9.jpg

CZ45CDt.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Grand Torino said:

I have desert ironwood and desert mesquite. was it one of these? I haven't made a knife with iron wood in quite a while as I recall. If not maybe you could go back through the sold knives and show me what you are talking about. 

Mesquite....

 

T8yVjLs.jpg

 

Ironwood...

tTer4A9.jpg

 

Something like these two. I like the strong, contrasting wood grain and a good seal/polish. If you could do a knife like in the OP with that kind of slabs then I'd be your Huckleberry for one.

PS: I have very big hands so you can be generous on the handle part.

Edited by E4 No More

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

Something like these two. I like the strong, contrasting wood grain and a good seal/polish. If you could do a knife like in the OP with that kind of slabs then I'd be your Huckleberry for one.

PS: I have very big hands so you can be generous on the handle part.

PM sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines