“Tactical” Knives MOD/Benchmade/Spyderco/Shivworks

Posted (edited)

I have the following “tactical” knives for sale or trade:

Masters of Defense (MOD) Duane Dieter CQD MK1 in 154cm and training knife. This is not the Blackhawk crap it is original MOD.

$OLD and shipped.

Benchmade 812sbt Mini AFCK combo edge 154cm and training knife. 

$225 for the set

Benchmade 5000sbk Mel Purdue pre-production 0860/1000 154cm.

$180

Benchmade 150201 Bone Collector D2.

$80

Spyderco Police full-serrated Seki City, before they started marking them police.

$100

Spyderco Civilian G-10 handles, Seki City with carrying case and documents.

$180

Shivworks Clinch Pick with box and kydex sheath.

$65

All prices shipped CONUS. Trades + or - cash as needed:

Benchmade 630, Chris Reeve Sebenza (full-size), Pre-Lock S&W revolvers in 357 or 41 with 5” or shorter barrels, S&W 351, 9mm glocks in original condition, Glock 17/19 factory magazines, MP5 magazines.

916BAF99-4DE8-450F-91B0-F59192A49E16.jpeg

235D0F16-D94D-418E-B73D-61B3F5A2EB2A.jpeg

Edited by Ropin4gold
Lowered prices
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By maroonandwhite
      Selling my lightly used Magpul Hunter stock in O.D. Green. This will fit a Ruger American short action. Comes with everything seen including the magazine and LOP spacers. It has very little wear. I had plans to build a nice long range / tactical gun but never got around to it. 

• By TriggerZ
      Gorgeous Polish Tantal Ak-74 in BFPU (Battlefield PickUp) finish. Non key-holing rifle. Roughly 100 rounds through it. Great looking & running rifle. Will come with 350 rounds of 60gr 5.45x39 steel case ammo & 5 30rd magazines (2 TapCo “Bakelite style”, 2 Circle 11, 1 Bulgarian).
      Open to offers on other quality Ak trades, possible Ar trades... open to quality weapon system offers.

• By Revolotov
      Been looking around locally for a .22lr Kadet Kit for my CZ-75b Omega, with no success. Would really like the kit for cheap trigger and target practice at the range.

If you have one or know where I could find one, shoot me a quote or send those links! 

UPDATE: Found one, actually multiple of them! Optics Planet has them right now for about $469 after tax, and there's only 7 left at the time of writing this, so get them while they're around!
    • By Blackpoint
      SOLD THANKS TGO

This FNX-45 is an absolute beast, single and double action 45 acp handgun that is such a fun gun to shoot. Basically brand new with maybe two boxes of ammo through it. My wife got me this for my birthday last year and has pretty much just been in the safe since we bought it. We don't shoot much 45 and don't keep much on hand, much more interested in training with our carry guns and long range. With everything sold out pretty much everywhere this would be a great home defense gun or even daily carry. Would be much better if someone else could use it instead of sitting in the safe. 
      Would consider quality RMRs, Red dots, Holographics + 
      Three Magazines Original box and papers Comp-Tac Fitted holster with adjustable pieces for ride height and cant Trijicon night sights Interchangeable back straps Located in Southern Middle TN (Coffee county, Moore, Bedford etc.), Member of strategic edge in Chapel Hill so can also meet there if convenient 
      Meet FTF
      Must have valid TN HCP 
      Will not ship
      This is my first sale on here so let me know if I left anything out 👍 
      Thanks for looking!!

• By pssman308
      My daughter has outgrown this rifle.  No sense hanging on to it.  $125 Morristown area

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines