Hardscrabble

for-sale All SPF Colt Woodsman Target REDUCED

Posted (edited)

FTF around Knox/Maryville/Sevierville, and I am around Murfreesboro every week or so. I will ship for $50 my dealer to yours with USPS MO and a valid FFL. 

SPF!! Colt Woodsman: A gorgeous 3rd Series Colt Woodsman Target mfg 1976. Excellent + . One Colt mag and one non-Colt mag (found it) inclu. No box, no docs, just the pistol  

Now: $700

SPF!! HK45:  Excellent DA/SA HK45, box, docs, 2 magazines, grip adapter. BC date code.  $550.

SPF!! Glock 19: Like New Gen 5 purchased new June 19.  Factory night sights, rear on the pistol. Front replaced w/ correct tritium/Orange AmeriGlo. Orig front in box. Talon Grip Granulate Black installed but removes easily. All like it came from the factory: box, docs, grip adapters, cleaning rod/brush, 3 orange follower mags. I have an SCD Striker Control Device (gadget) availablefor an additional $50.  (If you don’t know what it is you don’t need it.). Gun w/ gadget: $575, without $525. 

SPF!! HK USP9:  Excellent+, like new USP 9 DA/SA w/ decocker, with new Meprolight night sights, 2 magazines, box, docs. Orig sights in the box. You will not find a better one.  BE date code. $675.  Additional mags (up to 7) to buyer only $25 or all 9 mags and pistol $825.   

SPF!! HK P30:  Excellent+ P30 V1 (LEM) 9mm w/ new Trijicon HD orange front outline (orig sights in box), box, docs, etc, 2 mags, grip spacers. BD date code $575. 

SOLD!! HK VP9: Excellent VP9 9mm, TruDot night sights, grip spacers, 2 mags, box but no docs with this one. $450. SOLD!!

D5641724-FD15-4D95-9137-FD8969880D77.jpeg

DF56CA55-DABB-4788-9C42-F36F73FFA05C.jpeg

23E698D9-BD74-4FB6-8B08-A7EE7D88D4C9.jpeg

BAF8F091-2AF1-4D4F-B6BD-A96CE3B7ADE9.jpeg

9D90162F-D8D9-4954-8AFE-B239AF4B8E59.jpeg

12317087-7557-418F-AA54-27EDF2B739D6.jpeg

3F5F457A-C579-4C00-994C-7F63A67E0B4B.jpeg

Edited by Hardscrabble

10 hours ago, Hardscrabble said:

I replied to all PM’s. 

6 hours ago, Jayhawker said:

I have thought about it and I will take it!  Thanks for the extra pictures.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By aknifemaker
      Used S&W 629 in 44mag, in excellent condition. Was my backup gun during bow season were a lot of bears in our hunting area, used it to deer hunt several times also.
      Not many rounds through it, mainly to check sights before hunting season.
      Comes with 260 + rounds of hunting ammo and some 44 special. - $900  $850   
      $675 For Revolver, Holster, speed loader and box.   $175 for Ammo
       WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR RUGER MINI 14 IN 5.56
      Knoxville area, Tn drivers license or HCP.

• By cknight98
      Edit: Reduced to $800, no scope/rings  

Hey guys and gals. Long story short, the wife has been out of work for 11 weeks now due to this covid crap with no unemployment coming in...not sure when of it will ever come through. So I'm offering up two from the safe that I rarely shoot much. I hate to sell them but have to provide for the family. 
      Savage model 12 in 6.5 creedmoor with 26" heavy barrel, 20 moa picatinny scope base and its sitting in an XLR Chassis. It is a great shooter. I just don't do alot of long range with this rifle. Included with it is one magpul magazine. It uses the AICS standard mags. $1000. Scope/rings are not included.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines