• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come to think of it after looking again at that CZ52 I had another friend that had one just like that one and he had a 9mm conversion kit and could convert that same gun over to shoot 9mm. At least  I am thinking it was the same gun. The one in the pictures looks just like the one my friends had. Or at least an identical twin to it. Has anyone ever heard of that being done?

We all use to go to the range and BT and I would shoot our Tok's and they would shoot those CZ's and it sounded like a war zone when we were all shooting at the same time. They are extremely loud....LOL.

4 hours ago, ken_mays said:

Yes, Federal Arms used to sell them along with a 9mm conversion barrel.   I had one for years and I just recently sold it.   I may have shot a few mags of 7.62 out of it, but the majority of shooting I did (not a lot) in that gun was 9mm.

Thanks Ken, I thought that was the same gun one of my friends had and he had to 9mm change over with it but he shot the 762x25s when we went to the range. Back then they were actually cheaper than 9mm if you bought the spam cans of military ammo.

2 hours ago, A.J. Holst said:

Doug, I still have quite a bit of that surplus you sold me.

Added a PPSH-43C - the cold war 5.7?

Well!!! I don't remember selling it but then I almost can't remember what I had for supper last night but glad you were able to get some from me. Between BT and I back then when we had our gun shop order that ammo we would order 4 spam cans at a time and that was 500 rounds per can for $89.00 per can + tax.

I have no clue what it is selling for now. But back in the day I sure enjoyed shooting my Tok and when I did I wore ear plugs and ear muffs...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived