• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting slim.. if you need a better pic of anything that’s left let me know. The 2.5” 66-1 P&R is near mint with a $300 dollar Factory set of Combats. 

Dropped the price, and singled each out.. Going to  make the car thing happen so here we go:

$875 686-3 factory combats .357 6”

$1300 629-1 factory combats 3” .44Mag (not sure it’s a Lew Horton as they can no longer verify) SOLD!

$675 48-2 22 mag 6”

$1050 648 factory combats 22 mag 6”SOLD PENDING

$490 Pre 42 Centennial .38 (rare bird)SOLD Pending 

$680 31-1 factory everything paper box etc 3” .32 S&W Long

$1150 625-2 tool, moon clips, factory combats 5” .45ACP .. wrong box SOLD 

$1250 696-1 factory combats, 3” 44 Special .. wrong box SOLD

$1100 66-1 factory combats 2 1/2” paperbox .357 

$1000 617 full lug 4” factory combats 6-shot paper box 22LR SOLD Pending

$1100 686-3 factory combats fact everything exc/high polish .357 2 1/2”Sold.. 

$825 17-6 fake combats full lug 6-shot22LR 6”

$975 65-6 UNFIRED Lady Smith 3” everything including sleeve .357MagSOLD..

$1075 629 STS 8 3/8” factory combats box etc possibly unfired 44Mag SOLD Pending

$550 640-1 no box SOLD

Edited just now by Kimber451911

•  

Well, the SS didn’t pan-out.. Folks owed $ on it, wanted me to pay them, let them pay it off, then bring me the title. Worked on it for a week, down to setting up a meet at a bank local to them to have a BOS notarized showing me paying the car off and owning the title etc. They “text” me 90 minutes before the bank meeting and said it was too much hassle, they were going to keep it lol.. So, the search continues 

8 minutes ago, Kimber451911 said:

Well, the SS didn’t pan-out.. Folks owed $ on it, wanted me to pay them, let them pay it off, then bring me the title. Worked on it for a week, down to setting up a meet at a bank local to them to have a BOS notarized showing me paying the car off and owning the title etc. They “text” me 90 minutes before the bank meeting and said it was too much hassle, they were going to keep it lol.. So, the search continues 

I'm so very sorry to hear this. After the kind, generous, and loving act you have made; this is a great letdown, I'm sure.

But keep searching. There's a car for you and you sons out here. Just a matter of time.

Archived