Bersa Thunder 380

bersaguy

I would like to have another Bersa Thunder 380 caliber for my house. This house is a lot bigger than my last one and I don't want to have my Model 85 as a house gun but want to keep it in the safe so need another Thunder for a house gun and put my Model 85 back in the safe. I also have extra magazines for the Thunders. PM me if you have one you may like to sell and are more or less local.

Bersaguy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one I wouldn't mind selling.  I bought it new about 12 years ago and have rarely shot it as I really don't like that caliber.  Somewhere along the line I put on some nice cushy grips and painted the sights.  Gun shoots and functions fine, I maybe have put a hundred or so rounds through it over the years, couldn't be much more than that because I'm not into that caliber. Got a little holster wear on it though because that is the way it has sat in the safe.  

Because its my only 380  I would want to sell the gun, holster, and ammo together, and would need $300 for the package.  I live in Wilson County so could drive to Gordonsville no problem.  Just drop me a PM if interested.  Also do the TN DL or HCP and bill of sale thing.

DSCN1119.jpg

16 hours ago, SCV Outdoorsguy said:

I have one I wouldn't mind selling.  I bought it new about 12 years ago and have rarely shot it as I really don't like that caliber.  Somewhere along the line I put on some nice cushy grips and painted the sights.  Gun shoots and functions fine, I maybe have put a hundred or so rounds through it over the years, couldn't be much more than that because I'm not into that caliber. Got a little holster wear on it though because that is the way it has sat in the safe.  

Because its my only 380  I would want to sell the gun, holster, and ammo together, and would need $300 for the package.  I live in Wilson County so could drive to Gordonsville no problem.  Just drop me a PM if interested.  Also do the TN DL or HCP and bill of sale thing.

DSCN1119.jpg

Let me check my finances and get back to you shortly. I don't really need the ammo but you won't either if you sell the gun so I will just put it in the safe with the rest.  I will get back with you shortly.

Doug    aka Bersaguy

50 minutes ago, bersaguy said:

Let me check my finances and get back to you shortly. I don't really need the ammo but you won't either if you sell the gun so I will just put it in the safe with the rest.  I will get back with you shortly.

Doug    aka Bersaguy

Replied to your PM.  Also since you don't need the ammo either will drop the price to $280 for the package but will still throw it in.

Well got to meet Jeff today and I am now the proud owner of another Bersa and a bunch of ammo and a few accessories and I am thankful to Jeff for selling it. He is a great guy and wish we would have been able to talk longer but he has worked on something most of the day and stopped by here on a way home but out short visit was great. Hope to get to spend more time talking to him cause he likes to fish but he likes to fish for those toothy critters. Muskies and Northern Pike. I have not fish for them since I was a kid.

Thanks again Jeff

10 hours ago, SCV Outdoorsguy said:

Yup, really enjoyed meeting Doug today!  Had I known he was a fellow fisherman I would have arranged to spend more time.   Hopefully we can find an opportunity to get together again in the future and swap some more stories.  

I sincerely hope that opportunity does come. I bet we both have some great fish stories we could swap for sure.

10 hours ago, hipower said:

Glad you got it, Doug! I was beginning to have the itch to own that little pretty thing!

Did you honestly think I was going to let a Bersa slip through my fingers, especially after posting I was wanting one...….LMAO!! Now I feel my entire house is safe regardless of the room I am in.

Archived