Posted (edited)

Selling a pristine classics. 

Sig P232 sl stainless. No longer imported in US, 3 OEM mags and box.

$750

Hcp and bill of sale req. Cross Plains area. 

20200530_215055.jpg

Edited by Calexiter
Price drop
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Calexiter said:

Lol. Priorities man!

I think he does have his priorities right in a safe spot unless he wants to share time in the back yard in the dogs house or pitch a tent in back yard...……...LMAO...……..JMHO

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, A.J. Holst said:

Love the 84

Trying to figure out how to make it mine.

I think the missus would notice if I syphoned off our guest bath remodel envelope...

Glws!

I think the trick there is to incorporate it into the remodel. Design feature and you never know when the bad guys will come a knockin...

Toilet paper holder? Functional and chic

bathroom-gun-485x331.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jayhawker said:

Never had an 84F, but the 87’s in that Beretta line are fantastic - fun to shoot, and easy to clean!  As are the 81’s.  Priorities is right good sir!

This is cut n dry, if you never had one, then you need one !  87 prolly lonely !

I have both of these, the Beretta 84f and a Sig P230 (blued version) and can't speak highly enough of either.  The 84f was my first semi. center fire but found it a little bit thick for carrying so the P230 quickly followed.

• Like 1