SOLD New Wilson Combat CQB Elite .45 cal

nod

The Wilson Combat was delivered straight to me from Wilson Combat. The pistol has never been fired except at the factory and has been sitting in my safe while I decided what I was going to do with it. I have three other WC pistols so I have decided to let this one go on to a new home. Options are:

- Use old Wilson Combat eagle and Edwardian font on both sides of slide

- Stainless Steel upgrade, matte bead blast with polished sides of slide

- Omit front cocking serrations on slide

- Flute chamber

- Countersunk slide stop

- Bullet Proof thumb safety upgrade ambidextrous, narrow, stainless

- Customer specified trigger pull weight 3.5lb

- Grips change to Aggressive Black Starburst with Sterling Silver grip medallions

- The barrel is flush cut with the reverse crown. I believe that is WC's new normal

- Wilson Combat / Ameriglo sight set, 840 rear, 839 front-green tritium with orange outline

I am selling for $3,150.00. I will take a certified bank check, USPS money order, and or personal check however the payment must clear before I ship. I am might be interested trades for other high end commander sized 9mm or .45 1911s. If the pistol has to be shipped the buyer will have to pay shipping. Face to Face is preferred. You must be legal to own a handgun and a resident of TN. 

PM me if interested.

CQB Elite test target copy.jpg

CQB Elite chamber copy.jpg

CQB Elite stuff copy.jpg

CQB Elite right side copy.jpg

CQB Elite back of slide.jpg

CQB Elite left side copy.jpg

CQB Elite blue plastic copy.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived