M&P 2.0 9mm for G19

Smith

Condensing my platforms. Much prefer the M&P over Glock but my 9mm AR's are all Glock based. So, I have an unfired M&P 2.0 (4.25) 9mm with 6-15 rnd factory mags, NDZ back plate (have the original), NDZ base plates (mags), Ameriglo CAPS night sights, and Apex Forward Set duty enhancement (springs, sear, aluminum trigger, etc.) Original box and a couple kydex holsters. Trade for G19 Gen5, Gen 4, or MOS like new, . In Nashville

si4V0DD.jpg

2sXjrdk.jpg

xfpTyHW.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet package! But I don't think I have a Gen 5 model. Hmmm. Stay tuned. I'll go look.

Ok...no joy. 2 Gen 4s. 1 black, 1 FDE. Best I have. Only thing I could do would be to match the number of mags, even add a couple maybe.

But knowing you, I don't think that will do. Sorry, I'd trade ya' even though I prefer the Glocks myself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.