SOLD Loading Ramps for Ford Trucks (Reduced)

nod

I have a set of loading ramps for a Ford truck. I had them installed by the dealer before I picked up the new truck (2018 F-150). I have the complete setup to include the hangers that go in the bed of the truck. The hangers store the ramps when not in use. The plate that bolts to the tailgate for the ramps to hook on has some marks on it as it was mounted for some time. The plate is still in excellent condition but shows use. The ramps were never used and only one ramps was extended for the picture below. If I am not mistaken Ford started putting the holes in the truck bed in 2015 for extra tie down points. Those holes are used for the ramp hangers.

Selling for $325.00 reduced to $250.00

IMG_9176.jpeg

IMG_9175.jpeg

IMG_1560 copy.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nod said:

Sorry I am late getting back to you. 

Yes, my truck has the step in the tailgate. If you look at your tailgate you will see the plate. This plate is exactly the same and you reuse the screws you took out of your original plate. Hope this helps.

No big deal

Thank you..

I really love the idea, I'm just not sure I'd get enough use out of them. 

GLWS

• 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.