Are Fanny packs still (kind of) gay?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about other than fanny pack types of man bags? For instance I use an Army map bag at times..

http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?productID=1133

It's got two pockets - one for my Glock and the other for my hand moisturizer, lip balm, and hair gel!!!

:lol:

You or anyone can call it what you want. It does not change the fact that it is a murse.

A murse is gayer than a fanny pack.

Guest JeepMonkey
If I wore my tacticool dropleg holster....

Could I use it to counter the "gayness" of a fanny pack?

The only time I ever wear a dropleg is when I'm in my BDU's or ABU's...and I still feel gay as :tinfoil:.
Guest savvysteve

The problem with fanny packs is that most of the time you know exactly why someone has one on... you would be better off carry the gun in your hand IMHO. I wear my gun in my waist band year round most of the time. I do agree in the winter it is much easier to conceal.... fanny pack... come on man... GAY

Guest HexHead
Right on Mousegunner. I am with you!!

I don't have one but I am gonna get one. I can clearly see now that while it may look gay, a man's man can wear one and not look any less manly.

And on top of that, I might look like Richard Simmons wearing one but I could care less what you bunch of homophobic Nancy's think. Wait until you get old, wrinkled and fat and see if you care then.

It looks entirely functional and it really could be fairly tacticool.

As an answer to the OP's question

No a man can't. But the real question to ask is why do you care if you look gay. A man does what a man wants to do.

:koolaid:

If you're goona do it, might as well do it right and get a Louis Vuitton one. :rolleyes:

10260164_?$largeThumb$