Two fighters for sale....

• Authorized Vendor

1. 1/4" thick 1084 carbon steel. Blade at 7 1/2", OAL at 12 1/2".  

It has a custom made brass finger guard with G10 and faux ivory handle accents. Handle made from Zapota. Brass pin and lanyard hole. It has a false edge/swage running entire length of spine. Includes combo leather/kydex sheath.  $145 shipped.

ETZvTvh.jpg

O1YAe81.jpg

VBjIzRl.jpg

IZ1wH67.jpg

2. Sold!!!   1/4" thick 1084 carbon steel. Blade at 5 3/4", OAL 11 1/2".

Finger guard and steel handle accent are also 1084 carbon steel., brass and G10 accents.

The handle is made from 6 pieces of Padauk, 4 pieces of birds eye maple and 2 pieces of chakta vigra.

This is truly a one of a kind knife. 

There is a false edge/swage on the spine and comes with the combo leather/kydex sheath. $155 shipped.

uSnpFtF.jpg

PvFdeet.jpg

2xlAcYR.jpg

66Bb6OU.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Authorized Vendor
3 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

Damn! GT Man these are art. 

#2 needs a leather sheath with a braid down the center to match the handle pattern

I was thinking about it but not everyone wants to spring for a leather sheath. I can arrange to have one made if anyone desires it. 

• Authorized Vendor
10 hours ago, dralarms said:

If you get around to making another similar to number 2 I’d be very interested. 

When you say similar do you mean similar as in the style of the handle specifically or knife size or the exact shape of the blade? As you can imagine the handle takes forever to assemble....no really. 

2 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

When you say similar do you mean similar as in the style of the handle specifically or knife size or the exact shape of the blade? As you can imagine the handle takes forever to assemble....no really. 

Similar as in I know there are not and of yours that are 2 just alike. I was thinking similar pattern on the handle. Blade type similar to the sawmill blades. 

• Authorized Vendor
6 hours ago, dralarms said:

Similar as in I know there are not and of yours that are 2 just alike. I was thinking similar pattern on the handle. Blade type similar to the sawmill blades. 

I've picked a blade I feel confident you will like. I plan on making two handles and I'll let you pick one and I'll put the other up for sale. These handles take time....lots of time. The pieces have to be cut, sanded and there is a lot of cutting of G10.

These handles take me about two weeks to assemble and cure before I can ever begin to shape them so it will be weeks before you see a knife. I'm just letting you know up front. I work in the shop for 4-5 hours a day tops in between doing the things I need to do around the house. 

I've picked a blade I feel confident you will like. I plan on making two handles and I'll let you pick one and I'll put the other up for sale. These handles take time....lots of time. The pieces have to be cut, sanded and there is a lot of cutting of G10.

These handles take me about two weeks to assemble and cure before I can ever begin to shape them so it will be weeks before you see a knife. I'm just letting you know up front. I work in the shop for 4-5 hours a day tops in between doing the things I need to do around the house. 

I take it you are recovering well? Sounds like home chores are back into your routine.

I appreciate it. I know from past purchases I will not be disappointed. Take all the time you want. 

3 hours ago, Grand Torino said:

I'm still hobbling around but I got tired of sitting on my keester. I take is slow and steady. Thanks for asking.

Be very careful. I'm still having trouble with my lower back and some foot issues.

So I move slow. Wife says I shuffle like an old man.

I tell her that's what I am now. She doesn't like me to say that.

Archived