Self Defence at Opry Mills

I have not seen this yet in the news yet

https://fox17.com/news/local/man-arrested-after-getting-shot-while-trying-to-rob-someone-at-opry-mills

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — A man was arrested after he got shot by a person he tried to rob at gunpoint Wednesday night in the parking lot of Opry Mills.

According to Metro Police, the suspect approached a victim in the parking lot of the mall at around 7:30 p.m. June 17. The male suspect pulled out a revolver and demanded belongings from the victim.

The victim then pulled out their own gun and the two exchanged gunfire. The suspect was hit in the knee and fled on foot. The victim was not injured.

Police found the suspect not long later in front a nearby hotel and he was taken into custody.

The suspect was identified by the victim before being taken to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.

Police said multiple witnesses and security camera footage verified what happened.

• Like 6

With Cooper cutting funding for the police department, the new slogan will be when seconds count, the police are only hours or days away.. Look what happened in Seattle with the attack on auto repair shop that was outside the "CHAZ" zone. The owners had to defend their own store with guns as the police and even fire department refused to show up. Seattle's police chief completely denied it, which is nauseating. 

Great shoot and we need more armed citizens to stand up and defend themselves now more than ever.   At this point, I rarely go into Nashville and it gets a little dull now since I am stuck in suburbs with not much to do.. I go into Murfreesboro but the city is like shutdown at 9PM..  Looking to maybe relocate to Chattanooga or Knoxville that has a more sane city government and not overrun with so many thugs.  I heard even before all this chaos the Nashville PD didn't even respond to armed robberies in many cases, they tell people to come down to station to file a report.  I've met too many people who have had guns pointed at them in this city..  

Too many people are too concerned for protecting the criminals in these cities these days than trying to help law abiding citizens who get terrorized by the criminals.

Edited by 4Freedom

My guess is there will be a lot more self defense shootings nation wide-with police dept cut backs and politician's not willing to actually let the Officer's due their job without retaliation from the thug's and Democrat's.

Can't even blame Officer's that are leery of defending themselves because of misled reprisal.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, krunchnik said:

My guess is there will be a lot more self defense shootings nation wide-with police dept cut backs and politician's not willing to actually let the Officer's due their job without retaliation from the thug's and Democrat's.

Can't even blame Officer's that are leery of defending themselves because of misled reprisal.

I'm more than a little concerned about that last part. I know more often than not the decision to use deadly force is a split second one and hesitation could lead to their own death. Seems those screaming to defund forget theres a lot of black cops. Must have been the ones Biden spoke about 🙄

• Confused 1
15 hours ago, FUJIMO said:

I'm more than a little concerned about that last part. I know more often than not the decision to use deadly force is a split second one and hesitation could lead to their own death. Seems those screaming to defund forget theres a lot of black cops. Must have been the ones Biden spoke about 🙄

I don't think BLM sees the color of a police officers skin!! They just see blue so that tells me they don't care if this cost black officers their jobs. They are stopping the men and women wearing blue and that is their goal!!!