• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, xsubsailor. Looks as if it's a Gen3 from this photo. It has one raised "finger groove" and the slightly knobby backstrap. 

So does this mean I can ask more for it? lol

Anyway, I was told when I bought it that the owner thought it to be a Gen2. Really no difference as far as I see it.

It shoots. It's a Glock. 'Nuff said.

It sounds as if it is the first of the Glock 30. The Glock 30 all have finger grooves, The first generation of the 30 doesn't have a light rail. The second run of them have a light rail . The "4th" Generation of them have a large magazine release and a light rail. There was no official "first" generation of them. It sounds like this is the first run of the Glock 30 which is the best in my opinion. They came in a tupperware style factory box. I have one and they are the best in my opinion. On these , Glock still used their "Tenifer" which is no longer used. This pretty much made them rustproof. Great gun and a great member selling this. 

1 hour ago, tercel89 said:

It sounds as if it is the first of the Glock 30. The Glock 30 all have finger grooves, The first generation of the 30 doesn't have a light rail. The second run of them have a light rail . The "4th" Generation of them have a large magazine release and a light rail. There was no official "first" generation of them. It sounds like this is the first run of the Glock 30 which is the best in my opinion. They came in a tupperware style factory box. I have one and they are the best in my opinion. On these , Glock still used their "Tenifer" which is no longer used. This pretty much made them rustproof. Great gun and a great member selling this. 

Described to a "T". If Tercecl89 say it is...I think it is. lol Really though, the man has lots of gun knowledge. Many here do, I'm not one of them, but I can think of about a dozen I'd go to for info.

This little gal ain't so pretty as some of the newer, more slick and shiny models...but will certainly get it done for you.

11 hours ago, hipower said:

For sale...Glock G30 45acp pistol. Comes with 2 10 round mags and old style Tupperware case. No idea of round count. I bought from a member here several years ago and fired a few mags and she's been a safe queen since.

I think it's a gen2 model, but not certain of it.

500 firm. No trades on this. Send cell # if you need pics.

I’ll take it

22 hours ago, hipower said:

For sale...Glock G30 45acp pistol. Comes with 2 10 round mags and old style Tupperware case. No idea of round count. I bought from a member here several years ago and fired a few mags and she's been a safe queen since.

I think it's a gen2 model, but not certain of it.

500 firm. No trades on this. Send cell # if you need pics.

I don’t know what happened I disabled my messenger or somethingI don’t know what happened I disabled my messenger or something

3 hours ago, TomInMN said:

I joined wanting to trade (didn't work out) and I just won't go away! 😉

@hipower GLWS!

3 hours ago, tercel89 said:

Same here ha ha . I traded a member a Ruger SP101 for a Beretta M9 and was hooked. Great members here . 

Some of the most shameful, self-aggrandizing, and back-patting I've seen in a long while!! LOL

When I first came her in 2009, I was looking for 2 things...something to occupy my time and cheap guns.

The first has worked. The second reason has flopped!😉😉

But all joking aside...I do want to sell this G30. It's a very good little powerhouse. Not got a brand new shiny finish, just a few wear marks.

And for those who might ask, it's not a G30S, just a sub-compact.  

Archived