Check out this idiot!

Guest BCR#1

I've known a few guys who reload commercially, sold to individuals, gun shops, police depts., etc. Doing large volume is easy with the high speed Dillon's & the Hollywood machines of the past.

I would imagine that one should get references from prior users & make sure the maker has product/liability insurance.

I wouldn't call him an idiot.

Guest BCR#1
4 hours ago, AuEagle said:

I've known a few guys who reload commercially, sold to individuals, gun shops, police depts., etc. Doing large volume is easy with the high speed Dillon's & the Hollywood machines of the past.=-09876

I wouldn't call him an idiot.

I really doubt he has a type 6 manufacturing license. The only press he has in all of his pictures is of a single stage Lee which tells me he is over his head trying to fill any large order.

Bill

I just checked and both ad's have been pulled so he must of had a coming to jesus moment and realized he didn't want to end up in club fed.

Edited by BCR#1
Added information
  • Administrator
On 6/28/2020 at 8:06 AM, Jamie Jackson said:

I guess you have to be a member as this link takes me to a logon page.

Is there a vid of the AD's or something else? 🥺

We have seen so many questionable postings and had so many people show up here trying to hunt down people who weren't even TGO members because of bad deals on that site, that we started blocking their URL just to keep people from accidentally hopping over there.

I see that I need to tweak the URL filter a bit more now.  :)

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, TGO David said:

We have seen so many questionable postings and had so many people show up here trying to hunt down people who weren't even TGO members because of bad deals on that site, that we started blocking their URL just to keep people from accidentally hopping over there.

I see that I need to tweak the URL filter a bit more now.  :)

I remember when the site in question was open for anyone to browse or maybe even post.  It was quite entertaining...a couple of steps down from A-list.  😀

• Like 1
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Garufa said:

I remember when the site in question was open for anyone to browse or maybe even post.  It was quite entertaining...a couple of steps down from A-list.  😀

I can't even count the number of times we had to ban people from coming here and stirring up drama about people on that site, who weren't even TGO members, because of bad deals.  Or the occasions when we would be alerted to the fact that some scammer over there was using photos and descriptions of firearms listed for sale on TGO to post bogus ads on that site.  People would Google whatever the key words were and then wind up here looking at the legit ad and raise hell with the legit ad's poster about whatever scam had happened to them on that site.

It took us a few times of that happening before we totally figured it out, but after that it was a 100% block for any URLs going there.

That place used to be a complete cesspool.  I can only assume it still is.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, TGO David said:

I can't even count the number of times we had to ban people from coming here and stirring up drama about people on that site, who weren't even TGO members, because of bad deals.  Or the occasions when we would be alerted to the fact that some scammer over there was using photos and descriptions of firearms listed for sale on TGO to post bogus ads on that site.  People would Google whatever the key words were and then wind up here looking at the legit ad and raise hell with the legit ad's poster about whatever scam had happened to them on that site.

It took us a few times of that happening before we totally figured it out, but after that it was a 100% block for any URLs going there.

Wow, never knew about the scammers, I do remember those complaining about deals gone wrong over there though.

• Like 1
On 6/28/2020 at 8:06 AM, Jamie Jackson said:

I guess you have to be a member as this link takes me to a logon page.

Is there a vid of the AD's or something else? 🥺

Yes, membership needed for it. I actually have one that I'd forgotten about.

15 hours ago, TGO David said:

Sounds like an ammo Craig's List type program. I don't do business on Craig's list either!!!

5 hours ago, Jamie Jackson said:

From the comment of @TGO David and others it appears I didn't miss anything LOL.

Some things, and places, are best avoided. And this seems to rank highly on that list. 

I vaguely remember one deal on it. Believe I bought a Taurus there. Maybe. Been a while back. I think. I remember the seller telling me to call if I wasn't satisfied with our deal. I wasn't within a few hours. I called for days and never got a reply.

Maybe a lot of others had better results.

• Like 1