Vortex Precision QR Cantilever Mount 30mm - Memphis

Selling a LNIB Vortex Precision QR Cantilever Mount 30mm.  I am asking $195.00 FTF sales or $200.00 shipped.  Got this a few weeks ago mounted a scope on it, but have decided to go with another option.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please.  "NO Paypal"   Thanks for looking.

Link to mount information: https://www.opticsplanet.com/vortex-precision-qr-cantilever-mount-30mm-2in-offset.html

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By tercel89
      This is my S&W M&P 9mm the newest 2.0 version. It's had 400 rds through it and comes with all the factory things , papers , 4 grip inserts , an extra grip insert in FDE color and 2 17 rd factory mags. Also I will include a new 50 rd box of 9mm ammunition. I smoothed out the grip on the front and sides just a bit to make it easier on the hands. Gun and ammo all for $450. I am in the Clarksville and Ashland City area but can travel east west or south around 50 miles to meet a member to buy it. Thanks for looking. 

• By Cojo87
      SOLD

• By CrosbyStills
      Selling my Belgian-made 1995 Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) Safari II w engraved receiver, .30-06 caliber, LH, 22.5" barrel, w BOSS muzzle and Leupold Vari-X III 1.5-10 Scope. Not sure what is LH about it since it is not a bolt - but LH is what I have in my notes, lol.
      Asking $1,800 
      FTF w valid TN DL for bill of sale, Knox area.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines