SOLD (2) YHM Titanium Phantom 5.56 suppressors and mounts

asu174

Location is East Nashville.  I can send more detailed pics if needed.  

Parted with a few flash hiders   Packages updated.

I have two Yankee Hill Titanium suppressors that I’m not using anymore since switching to Surefire mounts and cans.  Both suppressors have been Cerakoted black.  They weigh just 13 ounces and use QD mounts.  Two mounts included with each suppressor.  All but one mount (top right) have the pointy FH tips flattened.  The sharp tips snag on things and tear through bags.  I have tools to install mounts at the house- thread on, red loctite.  If you want to time the wrench flats to be vertically indexed, you’ll need to get some shims (no, you cannot use crush washers).

One stamp came back in 2013, the second was 2015.  Both are in great shape.  They are on Form 4s and I have lots of experience with NFA transfers (albeit not in Tennessee, so I have no idea what absurdities TBI adds to this process).  Stamps are the usual $200.

$450 each, two mounts and one thread protector included with each.  Must pay in full before paperwork is submitted.  Open to some trades since these are literally just sitting here now, but I really don’t need anything. 

Product Info

0B129996-B475-499E-97B4-017EE7C2670F.jpeg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Johnny Rotten said:

Since you are a private seller you should be able to transfer directly to the buyer after the stamp is approved, TBI shouldn't be involved.

I recall that conversation at a C3 shop.

I have the SS model, never seen those thread protectors on the QD before.

Correct.  TBI won't be involved. I've done several transfers in state.  

4 hours ago, asu174 said:

They weigh just 13 ounces and use QD mounts, which I have 7 of.  One mount is included with each suppressor.  All but one mount (far right) have the pointy FH tips flattened.  The sharp tips snag on things and tear through bags.  They are terrible.

I have some insight on this, Hero Gear was a YHM dealer and owned by warfighters, I was told if the suppressor was off they would use the QD and press it down hard on a dead Iraqi soldiers if you didn't move all is good if you flinched well that's another story.

1 minute ago, LeftySlade said:

asu174 would you mind going into detail as to what would be involved in the transferring these yo another individual? Pardon my ignorance I've never dealt with any NFA items before. 

You would need to fill out an ATF form 4.   You and the seller will sign and complete the form.  You will also need to get fingerprints done to send in with the form as well.  You pay the seller for the items on whatever schedule yall decide (original post says pay in full before paperwork) and then you can mail in your forms.   At that point, you wait for the ATF and FBI to finish your background checks and the seller will receive your new stamp in the mail in 10 to infinity months.  At that point, you will be legally allowed to possess the thing that you already bought and paid for.  

Just now, LeftySlade said:

asu174 would you mind going into detail as to what would be involved in the transferring these yo another individual? Pardon my ignorance I've never dealt with any NFA items before. 

Sure.  It’s not a fun process, but it’s the only way to get a suppressor.

Short version- we fill out a couple of forms, you get fingerprint cards done (I have the correct cards), you get a couple of passport photos taken, you write a check for $200.  Mail all of that stuff in and wait about 9 months for me to call you when the stamp shows up in my mailbox.

As correctly mentioned above, there is no local nonsense, which is nice.  Just mail it in and wait.  

Long version:  https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/blogs/nfa-gun-trust-atf-information-database-blog/atf-form-4-nfa-tax-stamp-walk-through-guide

10 minutes ago, LeftySlade said:

Thank you gentlemen for the quick and concise responses. That makes the timeline and necessary steps involved much more clearThe only other step that I'm uncertain about is setting a trust as well. Would you be able to expand on that in addition?

Most of my NFA items are on a trust, but I only went that route to avoid adding 2 months in Maricopa County (Phoenix, Arizona) for a local background check.  They ended up eliminating that step, so I went back to Individual purchases.  Most of my buddies did the same thing.  

Aside from telling you I set it up on Quicken Willmaker, I don’t know much about trusts.  The route you take also impacts wait times.

If you’d prefer to have a dealer help with this, happy to oblige, but you would pay any fees for their help.

https://www.nfatracker.com

Once you do it the first time, it’s like riding a bike for the next 30, aside from catching up on what’s changed.  :)

Archived