Sig Build kits

Anyone know anywhere that sells a build kit for a Sig? I don't need an 80%, but I know similar kits are sold with 80% lowers. I  just need the parts to build out a frame and slide. 

I know we have some guys here that do similar with Glocks.

I've been looking around for A SIG P-365 SAS complete slide assembly with barrel and springs to put on my P-365XL.  I found one at Sig but it only comes with the non-ported slide only, no barrel  Smallgunparts.com has what I want but its way more than i want to spend.  Anyone have any ideas where else to look? I also tried gunbroker and Buds with no luck.

• Like 1
On 7/2/2020 at 3:52 PM, Defender said:

I've been looking around for A SIG P-365 SAS complete slide assembly with barrel and springs to put on my P-365XL.  I found one at Sig but it only comes with the non-ported slide only, no barrel  Smallgunparts.com has what I want but its way more than i want to spend.  Anyone have any ideas where else to look? I also tried gunbroker and Buds with no luck.

Offered me a 10% military/Leo discount so I went ahead and ordered it from them.  They said I should have it next week.  I’ll post my experience with them after.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.