Glockstore coming to Nashville?

2 hours ago, Patrick Henry said:

Have they given any idea as to when it will open? 

2 hours ago, hughd said:

Last I heard was September. :shrug: 

Yep. The opening date keeps being pushed back. First time I saw these vids on it, the date was early June.

I do so hope this gets finished. Would at last be a range convenient to me. Just a hop onto Briley and then off at Elm Hill!

Leave home and be firing in less than 10 minutes. I like that thought.

• Like 1

When I saw the sign last year I looked up range rates. At CA store it was expensive to shoot. Membership was around $600/year. Royal Range costs looked appealing. Interested to see if pricing changes. I can Uber to MTSA and save money unless price changes. 

25 minutes ago, ohell said:

When I saw the sign last year I looked up range rates. At CA store it was expensive to shoot. Membership was around $600/year. Royal Range costs looked appealing. Interested to see if pricing changes. I can Uber to MTSA and save money unless price changes. 

If you can take an Uber to the range, you are not taking enough guns. lol

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, ohell said:

I can Uber to MTSA and save money unless price changes. 

I do not think this would go well. I am thinking most uber drivers would not let you in with firearms.

https://www.concealedcarry.com/firearms-ownership/what-is-ubers-gun-policy/

“Uber prohibits riders and partners from carrying firearms of any kind in a vehicle while using the app, to the extent permitted by applicable law.

Please note that the only situation where we would allow a firearm in an Uber is if you are transporting your firearm in accordance with the Transportation Security Administration rules for transporting firearms and ammunition. That means your firearm must be unloaded and locked in a hard-sided container in the trunk of the vehicle. All parts, including magazines, clips, ammunition, and bolts and firing pins must also be transported in the trunk of the vehicle.

Anyone who violates this policy may lose access to Uber.  

Our goal is to ensure that everyone has a safe and reliable ride. That's why Uber prohibits riders and drivers from carrying firearms of any kind in a vehicle while using our app.”

Edited by RED333
Because I can
12 hours ago, RED333 said:

I do not think this would go well. I am thinking most uber drivers would not let you in with firearms.

https://www.concealedcarry.com/firearms-ownership/what-is-ubers-gun-policy/

“Uber prohibits riders and partners from carrying firearms of any kind in a vehicle while using the app, to the extent permitted by applicable law.

Please note that the only situation where we would allow a firearm in an Uber is if you are transporting your firearm in accordance with the Transportation Security Administration rules for transporting firearms and ammunition. That means your firearm must be unloaded and locked in a hard-sided container in the trunk of the vehicle. All parts, including magazines, clips, ammunition, and bolts and firing pins must also be transported in the trunk of the vehicle.

Anyone who violates this policy may lose access to Uber.  

Our goal is to ensure that everyone has a safe and reliable ride. That's why Uber prohibits riders and drivers from carrying firearms of any kind in a vehicle while using our app.”

Meh, I have use uber maybe twice, and both times I was carrying.  I seen no posted signs.

• Like 1