Olight Flashlights

• Administrator
8 hours ago, willis68 said:

Looks like Cloud Defense is an American company, I asked them about becoming a dealer I’ll keep you all updated 

Just get their name right when you speak with them.  It's Cloud Defensive ... not Defense.  I know this sounds like a small thing but small details set people apart from the crowd for the right and wrong reasons.  They're small enough to be able to care about things like that and might give you a (friendly) hard time about it.  :)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, willis68 said:

Man I have got 13 emails and counting apologies from China for the lack of return emails, I had to ask them to stop apologizing LOL 

they are so happy that I sell on a Gun forum they want me to give them any feedback you all have I’ll send it their way they really are trying to get everything right unlike some other companies I know of 

It's a pretty big loss of face for them to have made that mistake. No big deal to you, kind of mortifying to them. 

You have a good group of testers here, I suspect. I'm looking forward to see what comes of the relationship.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TomInMN said:

It's a pretty big loss of face for them to have made that mistake. No big deal to you, kind of mortifying to them. 

You have a good group of testers here, I suspect. I'm looking forward to see what comes of the relationship.

Right now everything is peachy king and I could not be more happy with them 

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

Met a Retired Fire Marshall and a dealer online who has more Olights than I have ever seen in stock who lives in California who wanted a few knives sharpened, Olight no longer sells the OD Green Warrior X Pro so he sent me one new in the box, Just charged it up and will try it out tonight so far very impressed with it

CD7F1228-6F95-4D5F-A872-ED79FBFE76E7.jpeg

Edited by willis68
  • Like 3
On 7/25/2020 at 10:21 AM, willis68 said:

Man I have got 13 emails and counting apologies from China for the lack of return emails, I had to ask them to stop apologizing LOL 

they are so happy that I sell on a Gun forum they want me to give them any feedback you all have I’ll send it their way they really are trying to get everything right unlike some other companies I know of 

On 7/26/2020 at 12:22 PM, willis68 said:

Right now everything is peachy king and I could not be more happy with them 

I lost track of the conversation...are you talking about Olight?

On 7/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, Trekbike said:

I got in on the initial order and got the M2R Pro Warrior.     Willis got the order processed and shipped very quickly.   I received the light last night and man, I couldn't be more pleased with light.    Superb build quality, features, and performance for an excellent cost.     

I highly recommend the M2R Pro Warrior.   If that model doesn't fit your needs, don't be afraid to order something else, you won't be sorry.         

At what price?

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I have been absolutely loving the warrior you recommended. I've been considering getting a spare for my truck. Do you have another light you like by them? I considered trying a different one. 

My last one I got myself is the Seeker Pro 2, I have been using it for a few days now and I absolutely love it 

On 2/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, Erik88 said:

I have been absolutely loving the warrior you recommended. I've been considering getting a spare for my truck. Do you have another light you like by them? I considered trying a different one. 

I love my warrior as well.    If you're wanting something for the vehicle, you might want to consider the Prerun 2 (headlamp model).   Great output level and hands free if you need to do something on your vehicle at night.     Due to the 90 deg design, it can can be taken off the head strap and clipped on a backpack or shoulder strap, etc.   Very compact.   Head strap is top quality.   Highly recommended IMO.

https://www.olightstore.com/perun-2-black.html

Edited by Trekbike
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 12:11 AM, Trekbike said:

I love my warrior as well.    If you're wanting something for the vehicle, you might want to consider the Prerun 2 (headlamp model).   Great output level and hands free if you need to do something on your vehicle at night.     Due to the 90 deg design, it can can be taken off the head strap and clipped on a backpack or shoulder strap, etc.   Very compact.   Head strap is top quality.   Highly recommended IMO.

https://www.olightstore.com/perun-2-black.html

Yeah, I have been checked reviews for Olight and it's awesome in use!

Smallest and brightest Olight working as I aspect, I did check all reviews from here

https://bestflashlightsreviews.com/small-flashlights-reviews/

and it's reliable to get reviews before going to the market!

• 3 weeks later...

I just received some Baton 3 lights, in all honestly I had no interest in them, after trying one out I love these little lights, 1200 lumens in a tiny body, they are amazing I got a couple of Marauder 2 lights for a friend, tried one out and Loved it, I’m getting the Original Marauder the big brother next, Olight remains one of my favorite companies

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 1/21/2023 at 12:41 PM, BigK said:

@willis68 Have you tried out the Arkfeld? I think I might like the form factor, but I'm on the fence about spending that much and maybe not liking it. I have bought around 8 or 9 Olights, so I'm trying to exercise some restraint now. LOL

No I have not, sorry been a while since I used an Olight I am a big Modlite fan these days and it is nice to have an American maker making lights as good as Modlite does 

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...